Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local store had Geco 230 gr FMJ on sale this morning for $19.99 for 50 rounds. That's a pretty good price, so of course I had to run over and buy 500 rounds. Friggin' sales are killing me. :D

BTW, Geco is pretty decent.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I feel your pain... I had 500 rounds of 10mm delivered today from BulkAmmo.com.

250 180grain Hornady XTP
250 180grain UMC MC

I sure wish Freedom Munitions would get some 10mm in stock.

Mr. Makers bought it for me the other night!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I feel your pain... I had 500 rounds of 10mm delivered today from BulkAmmo.com.

250 180grain Hornady XTP
250 180grain UMC MC

I sure wish Freedom Munitions would get some 10mm in stock.

Mr. Makers bought it for me the other night!
I was just looking at some ammo components on GB. Must resist. I just got 500 of 9mm and 500 of .45. I need 10mm. Damn you!

·
Registered
451 Posts
I was just looking at some ammo components on GB. Must resist. I just got 500 of 9mm and 500 of .45. I need 10mm. Damn you!
LOL! When you find it, you have to get it. 10mm can be elusive. You can find it fairly often on Bulkammo. There prices are usually ok. Not the greatest, but ok. Sometimes their prices get pretty high so you have be careful.

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
I haven't been able to get any range time in, my ammo locker is packed, about the only thing I would buy now is .22LR

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Love my LGS. When I show up with the .22(s) and ask for ammo they ask , "How many would you like." Now, we both know it ain't cheap, but they don't give me any BS about limits or some member/non-member BS. Governor's Gun Club is a great place. Wish I saw the value of being a member, but I love being a regular patron. I think they appreciate that also.

Reactions: Chuck66
1 - 6 of 6 Posts