Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't particularly care for these grips. Where are the best places to buy grips? I'd love to get elk or stag but will settle for rosewood or walnut. I appreciate any recommendations.

· Registered
16,341 Posts
Altamont grips.

· Registered
2,568 Posts
I don't particularly care for these grips. Where are the best places to buy grips? I'd love to get elk or stag but will settle for rosewood or walnut. I appreciate any recommendations.
Kimber sell different GRIPS for the Micro 9. Amazon has a good selection. Altamont is another one.

· Registered
64 Posts
If your going to carry this pistol and use it for what the gun was intended for, you cant beat a set of Hogue G10 grips. Virtually indestructible, very cool colors and great texture ~40-50$.

I must the admit though, those elk/stag grip look bougee!

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If your going to carry this pistol and use it for what the gun was intended for, you cant beat a set of Hogue G10 grips. Virtually indestructible, very cool colors and great texture ~40-50$.

I must the admit though, those elk/stag grip look bougee!
You’re right. I think I’ll do that. Maybe get the elk grips for the S&W 686. Thanks.

· Registered
16,341 Posts
@ADMDenny welcome to the site from Tennessee.

· Administrator
42,016 Posts
Welcome to the forum ADMDenny, how about stopping by our "New Member Introduction" sub forum and introducing yourself to the membership. Tell us something about yourself, your hobbies, and what area you're located in.

· Registered
64 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
What grips did your Micro 9 Rapide come with? Are you willing to sell them? If so I would be interested. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts