·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Heh..Just for KT....

Attachments

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
I have watched new members run off by senior members because of things they have asked. I've seen smart ass comments made to them that have nothing to do with the discussion. I got the feeling this site was run by snobs that had their own little click. They didn't want to be bothered to help.
I stopped coming around because of how I was made to feel here. I came back to the site to read the jokes you post. Started scanning topics again and reading comments. It's better but still needs work.
I think it's shameful that people are allowed to treat other members, others who share the same interest like that here. We come to be helped and learn. To help others if we can. We don't need the insults. As the super moderator I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
Perhaps it's my age. I'm 73 and was raised in a different age. Maybe it's me. But I don't want to be made to feel stupid because I asked for help or tryed to help someone who asked for help.
I'm 65, so a lot of us Senior Members were "raised" during the same "age/generation" as you.
It's the internet, members come and go no matter how they perceive they have been treated on the forum. It seems you didn't learn anything during your year and 5 months of membership and 19 posts when you expressed your concerns. It may be a smart ass comment to you! But it's not to anyone else.
If you think KT is bad, I suggest staying off of the Smith and Wesson Forum, those guys will chew you up and spit you out and feed you to the hogs.
I could go on and on but no amount of words are going to make you view this differently so...

Reactions: ChattanoogaPhil

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
quit farting of she'll wash out your butt with soap

·
Banned
8,281 Posts
Well, I'm glad we finally found a topic this forum embraces. No pesky trivial matters on firearms or its legalities.

Of course, the older members here will try to yank the newbies, with news like, "Thank you for joining our forum! You might want to stop by our introductory page and learn which of our members are out today due to psychiatric appointments..."

Come to think of it, I personally have an appointment coming...

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
Well, I'm glad we finally found a topic this forum embraces. No pesky trivial matters on firearms or its legalities.

Of course, the older members here will try to yank the newbies, with news like, "Thank you for joining our forum! You might want to stop by our introductory page and learn which of our members are out today due to psychiatric appointments..."

Come to think of it, I personally have an appointment coming...
Two in one day! What is happening. That's funny chit right there.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Besides... so-called "Senior Members" are not exempt from Forum elbow jabs. Ask the Kid about the time he told us about poser ivory grips for a BBQ gun. That was brutal. :D
Not to even mention my Colt/Walther/Umarex 22 M4 I took a beating for.
So I'm not EVEN gonna mention the Colt/Walther 1911 177 pellet pistol I bought a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
I don't know if you're stupid, but if you "feel stupid" that's on you. You're in charge of your "feelings", not others in cyberspace.

Generally, gun forums aren't snowflake safe spaces for crying sessions and sharing butthurt feelings, nor tiptoeing around bubble-wrapped teacups. That said, KT membership is a relatively easygoing bunch.

If you're interested in "ranking", my suggestion is put on your big boy pants. This is not a good look for a Marine.
Phil, you should write for Hallmark.....:)

My moobs started jiggling when I read this post as I was lmao.....

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
Phil, you should write for Hallmark.....:)

My moobs started jiggling when I read this post as I was lmao.....
Marshall, my shooting buddy has a way with words, huh?

How about it Marshall, you have any guidelines/words of wisdom.

Reactions: ChattanoogaPhil

·
Registered
480 Posts
I’m thinking Old Marine has an understanding that he over reacted and overstepped into a big steaming pile of cow flop. I could be wrong, I’ve seen me do it!

Reactions: 2sharp2

·
Registered
807 Posts
A therapist could clean up on this group. :D

Have not seen the OP since page 1?

Seriously like others have said, I am on quite a few forums of various interests and this one is easily the friendliest. JMO.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts