Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what's your favorite gun related movie? Mine would have to be "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" Then again, anything with Clint Eastwood wins my vote. I used to watch Clint Eastwood movies with my dad growing up...always brings back memories. Watching "The Outlaw Josey Wales" as we speak.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Does RED count?

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Mine would be El Dorado with John Wayne{Cole Thornton},Robert Mitchum

{Sheriff J.P.Harrah}and James Caan as {Mississippi}...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does RED count?
Never heard of it, but if it's one of your favorites, then by all means absolutely! I'll have to check it out.

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
"Sniper" Tom Berenger 1993. "Open Range" Kevin Costner 2003.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Red

Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, and a few others... yeah that one. :)

Also, RED 2... just because, yeah...

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
So what's your favorite gun related movie? Mine would have to be "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" Then again, anything with Clint Eastwood wins my vote. I used to watch Clint Eastwood movies with my dad growing up...always brings back memories. Watching "The Outlaw Josey Wales" as we speak.
I forgot how much of a bad ass he was in this movie...

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Reactions: GiGi

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
If you enjoyed watching "Shooter" read the Stephen Hunter series of "Bob Lee Swagger" books, 10 in all, you'll love them.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Big Jake (John Wayne) had a semi-auto pistol in it as a new-technology firearm.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Magnificent 7; Mexicans hiring gunfighters for protection...gotta love it!!! Although I am my own protection!!!!

·
Registered
14,043 Posts
Reactions: GiGi

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
The "American" with George Clooney and a movie called "Sniper" with Tom Berenger aren't too bad if ya like sniper themed flicks..

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Oh wait, you said gun movies...uh, I'd say Magnum Force....punk.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts