Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found a nice range gun and decided I liked it so.........it came home
Tore it down did a little work and major clean up. Great little shooter and accurate. SW 1911 9mm pro series
Than this little 38 airweight was sitting there so what the heck. It bites. Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Congrats on the new gun.

Reactions: Phat

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on the new gun.
Thanks. Really thought I couldn't afford one at list price. But found this one used at a real affordable price. Was going to buy range officer in 9 mm but no one had one

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yep and it was a 2 bagger. Fell a part after being home 1 hour:eek: this after 40 min in ultrasound

Attachments

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
That's really a sharp looking gun ya found..
Sounds like you got a good deal on it.
Enjoy the range time with it..

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
We had one like that and another with the external hammer. Nice guns, as all S&W revolvers are, but with +P, you won't be happy after a cylinder or two. Definitely not a range gun.

I traded them in on a couple of .40 Glocks (23 & 27) The .40 is stout, but not painful like the airweight.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We had one like that and another with the external hammer. Nice guns, as all S&W revolvers are, but with +P, you won't be happy after a cylinder or two. Definitely not a range gun.

I traded them in on a couple of .40 Glocks (23 & 27) The .40 is stout, but not painful like the airweight.
You are correct lol 30 rounds +P at the range was ok with me. It's my new summer bike gun. Darn thing is so light Get this it was new. Kid bought it for 400 something and I think is scared him. Lol 275 bucks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's really a sharp looking gun ya found..
Sounds like you got a good deal on it.
Enjoy the range time with it..
Thank you. It's and excellent range gun. Good for the ladies also

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Nice!!!!

Congrats on the new guns!! I can imagine that little J-frame is a hand full with plus-P loads. I had a Taurus Total Titanium .357 that was unbelievably light. I actually think that the ammo in it out weighed the gun!!!:eek::eek: It was okay with anything up to 140 grain bullets. Any heavier than that, it was dang near uncontrollable!!

Enjoy your new toys!!! Send us a range report when you get the chance. Right now I'm going to take some Alka Selzer. I'm a bit woozie from viewing upside down pictures!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Earth Humor!!!!--Robin Wiliams as Mork from Ork!!
MORK.jpg

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Congrats on the new guns!! I can imagine that little J-frame is a hand full with plus-P loads. I had a Taurus Total Titanium .357 that was unbelievably light. I actually think that the ammo in it out weighed the gun!!!:eek::eek: It was okay with anything up to 140 grain bullets. Any heavier than that, it was dang near uncontrollable!!

Enjoy your new toys!!! Send us a range report when you get the chance. Right now I'm going to take some Alka Selzer. I'm a bit woozie from viewing upside down pictures!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Earth Humor!!!!--Robin Wiliams as Mork from Ork!!
View attachment 1319
Sorry. I dread posting pictures. Sometimes upside down. Have no idea how I do it. That s&w 1911 9 mm is way too good. Makes me look real good ;). The snotty little airweight. :eek: wow after messin around I fixed all the pictures. Now if I only knew how I did it

Attachments

·
Registered
14,043 Posts
Phat, if you got the Airweight for 275.00 you stole that bad boy. Nice job on both pistols.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts