Kimbertalk.com banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13,522 Posts
Sounds like a good road trip. I've sent the wife to GA a couple times with fired brass (on her way to see the grandkids). GA is good people. Exchange fired brass for their reloaded ammo every couple years or so.
Pencil me in your calendar.

Reactions: ChattanoogaPhil

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looks odd to me also. Particularly the fact that they have a couple of hundred different types of 9mm listed, but all "out of stock."

morte is an Italian word meaning "death".

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just received following, fingers crossed..

Thank you for ordering from us. Your order is coming. We are covered with orders and we are shipping as soon as possible. We are running about 7 -10 days - so it should be in a day or so. I will send a tracking number as your order ships to you so you will know when to expect it.

If you do not wish to wait... please let me know and I'll be happy to refund for your order.

Thank you for your patience!!

Dennis Cejas

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Just received following, fingers crossed..

Thank you for ordering from us. Your order is coming. We are covered with orders and we are shipping as soon as possible. We are running about 7 -10 days - so it should be in a day or so. I will send a tracking number as your order ships to you so you will know when to expect it.

If you do not wish to wait... please let me know and I'll be happy to refund for your order.

Thank you for your patience!!

Dennis Cejas
They were not able to fulfill my order in a timely manner so I requested a refund, which I did receive.

·
Registered
13,522 Posts
Yeah I agree with Phil, your probably better off getting a refund.

I mean look, that "business" is in Phil and I's back yard and we had never heard of it. We been shooting a long time.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I agree, but I have mixed feelings for Lohman, probably struggling yet fundamentally decent, ethical people.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
On the other side of the coin, Lohman hurt themselves by not answering phones, having full voice mailbox, letting bad rep on social media take hold, and misrepresenting the item as in stock. As a hedge, I had bought some 5.56 from BulkAmmo which arrived extraordinarily fast, before Lohman had even returned their first email. I purchased some more today from BulkAmmo, supplies of 5.56 have become really tight online and in stores. The reasons for the shortage are said to be rooted in the political climate as well as Covid19, and supplies out the door as soon as they arrive, but with few vendors accepting backorders, it doesn't seem like there is visible replenishment and all the cartridge makers if they are fulfilling, who's getting it?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Looking up Lohman Arms on Facebook shows a Houston area code for the phone number. Lohman Gunsmith is the company that I've used here in Houston for some Cerakote projects and I know they were getting in to some other lines of business like custom builds on 1911s, but their phone number is different.

Looking at Lohman Gunsmith in FB they have a hash tag #Lohman Arms Company that was posted in 2015 ?? The picture with that post is in front of Lohman Gunsmith's shop here in Houston. Who knows what the deal is between the two business names ??

21 - 33 of 33 Posts