Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The shot in the neck was while addressing the target with my trigger finger where it should not have been. Freaked me out!

My first 25rnds from 10yrds today.

My 2nd 25 rnds

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Yes it has happened to me as well. Nice shooting by the way!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Denny. The zingers really tick me off. The 7 shot was my first shot. Wanted a new target after that.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
YEP!! Been There, Done That!!!

Much to my embarrassment, yes I have done that!! You just left a hole in a cardboard target that you hadn't planned on. My shot, well over 30 years ago, left a .41 caliber hole in the roof of an indoor range!!! I was reminded of my "error" every time I visited the range when it was raining!! I will NEVER FORGET that puddle and how it got there!!! It was a serious wake up call!!! My one and only negligent discharge!! :(:(

Just do as I did, use it as a constant reminder to be fully aware of safe gun handling practices!!! You can't ever bring that bullet back!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Other than the neck shot, pretty good shooting!! Keep it up and be safe!!

Reactions: glokrok

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Looks like you have some fun taking out that cardboard villain.

Reactions: Lineman and glokrok

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thank you! Atleast you can look at my target and see what my intentions were. A year ago it looked like I was shooting blind folded. Since I've been on the forum, I've got a new grip and Ive backed up 3yrds. Just changed my stance prior to coming here.

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
When you're handling a gun anything can happen so I'll just say it hasn't happened to me............. yet.

Reactions: glokrok
1 - 13 of 13 Posts