Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble finding a new kimber pistols last week went to 4 gun shops no one had any and don’t now when the will get any

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
...welcome to the forum from north Alabama just shy of the Tennessee line...
...to address your issue: try Gunbroker.com, there are a lot of Kimber 1911's there for sale...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I found this on Bass pro shop.
Kimber Custom LW Semi-Auto Pistol - 45 ACP
still says can be ordered on line. Although I don't know if you have a Bass Pro shop in your area. It's where I got mine, I checked it out for awhile before I bought one, and it seemed they were always available when I would check, now they seem to have mostly sold out.

·
Registered
70 Posts
...welcome to the forum from north Alabama just shy of the Tennessee line...
...to address your issue: try Gunbroker.com, there are a lot of Kimber 1911's there for sale...
Just purchased a new pro carry 2 on GB & received it new in box. No problem with seller. He has another one for sale at the moment

·
Registered
558 Posts
Plenty at Daves Guns in Alamogordo NM. He is not on the web. He does it the old fashioner way. 575-437-8080 ask for Dave. Tell him John said to call. You might be able to work something out.

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Keep in mind, all Kimber 1911s are basically the same mechanics. What separates them are things like finish, grips, sights, checkering and a few others things. My suggestion would be pick one you like and search it online.

Besides GunBroker, I use Bud’s, Kentucky Gun Co, Sportsman Outdoor Superstore, Grabagun and Smoky Mountain Guns. Smoky Mountain has the best Kimber prices when guns are in stock. That’s an opinion not a fact and that can change with the way guns are flying off the shelves. You can add your email address to their websites and they will notify you when your gun of choice is in stock. They come and go very fast, if you get notified act as fast as you can because it will be gone in a minute.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Keep in mind, all Kimber 1911s are basically the same mechanics. What separates them are things like finish, grips, sights, checkering and a few others things. My suggestion would be pick one you like and search it online.

Besides GunBroker, I use Bud’s, Kentucky Gun Co, Sportsman Outdoor Superstore, Grabagun and Smoky Mountain Guns. Smoky Mountain has the best Kimber prices when guns are in stock. That’s an opinion not a fact and that can change with the way guns are flying off the shelves. You can add your email address to their websites and they will notify you when your gun of choice is in stock. They come and go very fast, if you get notified act as fast as you can because it will be gone in a minute.
(y) (y) (y)...SMG&A

Reactions: JC45

·
Registered
13,705 Posts
Lots of 1911 Kimber's in stock @ 2Sharp2's house...BHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I found a number of them at Dunham's.

What I can't find is a levergun in .357 or .45 Colt. They're all either on backorder or 4 hours and two states away.

·
Registered
13,705 Posts
I found a number of them at Dunham's.

What I can't find is a levergun in .357 or .45 Colt. They're all either on backorder or 4 hours and two states away.
Oh GunBroker has lever guns, I just bought a 1873 Winchester in .357 but it wasn't cheap or affordable so be sure you have your big boy wallet. Lever guns have been getting more popular during the last couple years.

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Lever guns have been getting more popular during the last couple years.
You mean these things?

With the way Slojoe and Camelho are slinging EO's, lever guns may someday be the "new" assault rifle! Then they'll classify them as such, and we'll see lever guns go the way of the DoDo bird if the libtards get their way.

When I travel to Canada to visit relatives, the only weapon I take is my trusty Marlin 1894 in .44 Mag. No handuns there! No border hassles, but must pay for the "privledge" of taking my rifle into the country; $50, which is another form of robbery IMO.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
You mean these things?

With the way Slojoe and Camelho are slinging EO's, lever guns may someday be the "new" assault rifle! Then they'll classify them as such, and we'll see lever guns go the way of the DoDo bird if the libtards get their way.

When I travel to Canada to visit relatives, the only weapon I take is my trusty Marlin 1894 in .44 Mag. No handuns there! No border hassles, but must pay for the "privledge" of taking my rifle into the country; $50, which is another form of robbery IMO.
Mighty nice collection.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts