Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new micro 9. I’m glad I read forum as I had many ftf issues in the first 400 rounds with various ammo. I called Kimber customer service and they were great. Sent my pistol back, they replaced magazine release spring, polished loading ramp, reamd chamber and bore, adjusted ejector. They test fired 4 magazine loads and said it was fixed. I received my gun back from them one week after I sent it to them. Amazing support!
Plan on going to range next week

·
Administrator
39,134 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Dimondale, Mi. harleyrider4300.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Just bought a new micro 9. I’m glad I read forum as I had many ftf issues in the first 400 rounds with various ammo. I called Kimber customer service and they were great. Sent my pistol back, they replaced magazine release spring, polished loading ramp, reamd chamber and bore, adjusted ejector. They test fired 4 magazine loads and said it was fixed. I received my gun back from them one week after I sent it to them. Amazing support!
Welcome from another S Floridian. Yes Kimber CS is superb. Good luck ride safe & enjoy

·
Registered
14,432 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
...welcome to the forum from north Alabama just shy of the Tennessee line...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
508 Posts
if I had not read the forum I would have got rid of the pistol after my first range session. But having read about the support, I sent it in and I am pleased.
It’s important you keep it well lubed especially the first 500 rounds. As u know the gun is put together real tight.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
HD rider welcome from NY. and another HD rider. your going to like it here...

·
Registered
681 Posts
if I had not read the forum I would have got rid of the pistol after my first range session. But having read about the support, I sent it in and I am pleased.
Hiccups on new pistols are maddening. Especially the one your going to EDC. I'm fortunate that the only hiccup my Micro 9 Rapide had was flaking paint on the slide. Sent it back and now it looks great and still runs great. I have this in rotation with my Shield Plus and my HK P30SK... but I find myself grabbing this little gem more often.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts