Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a new Kimber owner, I am glad to find that there is a formun dedicated to this firearm. Found a Pro Carry II in 9mm at a gun show and I am still scratching my head over the firing pin block. Just when I had the series 70 and 80 somewhat figured out. Part of what makes shooting interesting though. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning the pistol. Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Raynman.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome from St. Louis :)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Welcome from The Ville. What's your question about the firing pin block? It was developed for Colt before WWII, so it isn't exactly new and is used on many brands. It's not just a Kimber thing.

I have two IIs and I'm glad that if I drop them I won't shoot one of my nuts off! :eek:

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Welcome, from Georgia.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm just down the street in Saint George Utah.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
14,040 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee!

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
Monroe Water Tower.jpg

Nice taste in pistols!!:D:D I have a Pro Carry II in .45 ACP. Still breaking this badboy in. It has burped a few time, but for the most part, it's doing good. The accuracy improves every time I take it out.
PC II 125 Rnds-3.JPG

Enjoy your Pro Carry and send us a range report and some pictures. You will be our BFF if you send us some pictures. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the kind welcomes. Concerning the firing pin block, I did not mean to imply that it is new design, only that it is new to me. Getting it figured out though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I do have a picture but...

My Pro Carry II with Esmerlada grips. Almost too pretty to shoot. ALMOST! New to the forum stuff so Inwill post when I figure out how to do it.;):confused:
Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts