Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, and I'm glad I found this forum. Been reading for over an hour and have learned a lot already by those of you Solo owners.

Just bought a Solo DC LG and couldn't be happier so far. I've put over 200 rounds of 124gr and 147gr JHP and FMJ through it. Happy to report no issues, and I wish I could say the same about my Rohrbaugh R9S. It's issues are the reason I now have the Solo holstered in my front pocket.

I like the fact that this version of the Solo is all-black, and has a laser for a potential self-defense situation where getting a proper sight picture is just not possible.

I hope to continue learning here on this forum, and to sharing my experience with the SOLO DC

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Welcome to

·
Super Moderator
5,191 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio!! It's great to here that you like your Solo!

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois rcm11, what part of the state are you in?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome her and there, I reckon.....

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from Beautiful Downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
Monroe Water Tower.jpg

Glad to hear that your new Solo is functioning well!! Enjoy it, shoot often and be safe!!

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hello. Glad you joined in the fun. As part of joining, you have to show us yours. Pics please. Also, congrats on ILL's ccw.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Nice avatar! It's almost time for opening day!
Opening day of THE NCAA TOURNAMENT! You can't be talking baseball! You know SLU just won right?

Back to topic....Welcome from Kentucky.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts