Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found Kimber Talk and have been reading through the post on the board all day. I have one of the original Kimber 1911s (3XXX serial #) I purchased just after they were released for sale. I used it for Bullseye Pistol matches for 8 years and won 2 governors 20 pins with it. It has been a good pistol and has had over 15,000 rounds through it. It still shoots as good as always. I have several other 1911s, but my favorite has always been my old Kimber.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome from Spring, TX

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Welcome KF5F.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Good to hear that the accuracy of your Kimber is proven by winning in competition. I think my Kimbers are incredibly accurate...and that seems to be the common denominator among the people who favor them over other good guns. Welcome from Kentucky.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Welcome from Colorado. Good to hear my Kimbers should have a nice long life!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Welcome from NY. its always good to hear the Kimber love stories.

·
Super Moderator
38,430 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois.

·
Registered
14,043 Posts
KF5F, welcome to the site from Tennessee! Good to hear about your old favorite Kimber.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!

Another Texan?? The eyes of Texas are upon us....!!!!! Glad to have ya here!!!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
Monroe Water Tower.jpg

Wished I would have had a Kimber back in my bullseye shooting days. That old Colt National Match Gold Cup I used was never any where near as good as my Kimber Pro Carry II. If I'd had the Kimber, I would have made Master easily. As it was, I could never get to that next step up. I always missed by just a couple of points!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Governor's 20, huh? Congrats!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts