Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm happy to be a new member. I've only owned 3 Kimber's and at the moment I only have one, a Custom Tactical II 45acp. I've been shooting in rimfire competitions for years and love the sport although long rifle ammo is a little hard to find. I hope to make some new friends here, and from what I've read in some of the sub forums that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We're an easy going bunch, so I think you'll like it here. Just watch out for the rye sense of humor. Not many of us drink rye, but have been known to enjoy other makes. ;)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado. Any pictures of your current Kimber?

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Welcome to the forum from St.Lou...
Glad you made it past our security staff who makes sure that we won't be getting scammed anytime soon...:D

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Welcome again to the forum from northern Illinois Josh.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Welcome aboard Josh. That Tactical Custom II is a sweet looking gun. Haven't seen a lot of those here...standard mag well, aluminum frame and night sights? Is the black trigger custom? Nice looking combination of features. I'll bet it's a fine shooter.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is an aluminum frame model with the standard Ext mag well and night sights. The trigger and hammer are both Wilson Combat CQB black. I haven't got to shoot her yet...

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
This is an aluminum frame model with the standard Ext mag well and night sights. The trigger and hammer are both Wilson Combat CQB black. I haven't got to shoot her yet...
:eek: Aghhhhhh!

You must be related to my wife.

Reactions: Marshall

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
Again welcome. We got the Junkyard Dogs watching our 6. Glad you made it.
Chuck is the only one that bites.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Hello Josh from NY. good group of guys and gals here have fun...

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!!!

Welcome to the forum from Schofield Barracks, Wahiawa, Hawaii!! (Usually from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia. but I'm hangin' with my grandkids in Hawaii!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts