Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
My name is John Phillips. My wife and I own Grady's Great Outdoors in Anderson, SC. We are a full-line outdoor retailer selling everything from firearms to mountain bikes. My dad opened the business in 1961 and we continue to fight the fight against box stores and online sellers. We have been a Kimber dealer since the 82 was originally introduced. Please holler at me if I can ever shed any light on issues, availability, etc.

Regards, John

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Welcome to the Kimber Forum John. Not sure how many here buy from big box stores...they seem to be high priced. I'm sure online is very competitive. I have bought three guns online, two from Bud's gun shop and one on gunbroker.com. With two of those guns, finding the specific gun I wanted was the hard part. Good luck. Glad to have a Kimber dealer on the forum.

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
John, again welcome to the site from Tennessee! I saw your Kimbers for sale in another topic.
Dude22, yes he has a website and a real store. Gradys Great Outdoors, I think it is in South Carolina.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois again John. I looked over your website and it looks like you have a lot to offer, I hope you're going to remain a part of our community.

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
John, again welcome to the site from Tennessee! I saw your Kimbers for sale in another topic.
Dude22, yes he has a website and a real store. Gradys Great Outdoors, I think it is in South Carolina.
Thanks 2sharp2.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dagunrunner.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Welcome from Colorado. Good to see a family run business!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll--Again!

welcome from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia again!!
:cool::cool::cool:
Monroe Water Tower.jpg

Love Mom & Pop shops!!!:D:D:D

Rainman!.jpg
K-Mart Sucks (so does WalMart)!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Time For Wapner!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts