Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a fan of forums for years and today I saw a reference to the Kimber Forum. Who woulda thunk. I never knew you guys and gals were here. It should be nice hearing from Kimber believers instead of all the other 1911 purists.
I have owned and shot a Pro Carry since they came out. It is not my only .45ACP but it is my favorite. It is usually the one that accompanies me when I have a coat or jacket on. For shorts and t-shirt weather I carry a Glock 26.
I look forward to being a part of your group.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts

Welcome, from Georgia

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois davidj.

·
Registered
14,040 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee! I think you will find we like all kinds of weapons but we love our Kimbers!

Reactions: Insta-Gator

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Welcome to the Kimber Forum. We here because we like Kimbers and keep coming back because we like each other. We don't bother hating other brands of guns...to each his own. We just like guns and Kimbers especially. I have a stainless Pro Carry II that I have put 2000 rounds through since Christmas and I love it. It looks good. Shoots good. It even sounds and smells good. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Welcome from Colorado. New owner of a Super Carry Pro HD & looking forward to my next Kimber!

·
Registered
5 Posts
David,

New member here too. New Mexico huh? My Family was all from New Mexico, My Dad was born in House, no not a house probably a shack or barn but the town of House. Do you know where that is?

Paul

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
David,

New member here too. New Mexico huh? My Family was all from New Mexico, My Dad was born in House, no not a house probably a shack or barn but the town of House. Do you know where that is?

Paul
OK, I can't sit here and read something like that and go away. I had to look up House, New Mexico.

House
Village in New Mexico
House is a village in Quay County, New Mexico, United States.
The population was 72 at the 2000 census. The town has been rapidly losing population.
Area: 576 acres
Population:66 (2012)

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
MonroeCourthouse.jpg
Old Walton County Courthouse-Monroe, Georgia

You have good taste in pistols!!!:D:D I have a Pro Carry II also. I like it more every time I pull the trigger!!!
Pro Carry II & Bianchi M57 Holster.JPG
Send pictures of your pistol. It gives us something to get excited about!!! Gun pictures are almost as good as guns!!!!!!;);););)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts