Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost my Kimber Tac. ll and Stainless Pro ll in a terrible boating accident along with my other firearms. I don't know any body that owns any firearms and I feel safe in my home and I don't feel like hurting my self!

John, Retired LEO, CA POST Certified Firearms Instructor

Reactions: Insta-Gator

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Well first of all welcome to the forum from northern Illinois John, I'm sorry you lost your guns in the boating accident. I hope your insurance covered the loss. I don't understand the point of this statement you made, could you please explain it?

"I don't know any body that owns any firearms and I feel safe in my home and I don't feel like hurting my self!"

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I lost my Kimber Tac. ll and Stainless Pro ll in a terrible boating accident along with my other firearms. I don't know any body that owns any firearms and I feel safe in my home and I don't feel like hurting my self!

John, Retired LEO, CA POST Certified Firearms Instructor
Weren't we on the same boat? I seem to recall both of us losing expensive articles that may become contraband some day.

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
I lost all my weapons in a boating accident last summer on Lake Erie. I have been traumatized ever since. I may never be the same. :D

·
Super Moderator
5,190 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!! There have been a lot of accidents lately!!

·
Super Moderator
5,190 Posts
Kind of a universal joke/response to government gun control. If all your firearms were lost in an accident. They'd have nothing to come after you for. Or something like that!

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Kind of a universal joke/response to government gun control. If all your firearms were lost in an accident. They'd have nothing to come after you for. Or something like that!
.....I had my friend Johnnie {Walker} google this and I'll be damn...after finding out it's true,his laptop was destroyed in a boating accident....

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
Ah thanks, makes more sense now...I thought I was having a stroke or something!lol

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Welcome should of jumped in and saved them. its lonely at the bottom.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts