Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum. I'm a new member to this forum, but I'm an old hat on other forums. Looking forward to joining a new forum and contributing to the general knowledge and also learning a few new things myself.

Some may know, others many not, but I'm the owner of Brown's Custom Grips. I make high quality exotic wood 1911 grips. I've been in business for 7 years now. I've made and sold over 900 sets of grips, both domestically and internationally. I made approximately 300 sets of exhibition grade grips for Cabot Guns. A set of my grips went on a gun that was sold to Criminal Minds actor Joe Mantegna.

I'm also a Class 01 FFL.

I'm a current Kimber owner with a Solo STS as my EDC as well as a Stainless Target in 10mm.

·
Super Moderator
5,190 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio!! Good to have talented people on board.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

I would love to pick your brain about grip making some time (I don't want to compete, just a tinkerer).

Anyway, welcome!

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Olympus.

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee!

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
I Love Monroe, GA.jpg

Send us some pictures of your Solo, Stainless Target and the 1911 grips you make!!:cool::cool: A range reports on the Solo/Target would be nice, too!!!;);) Business might be good here!! We are suckers for anything you can hang on a Kimber 1911!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've attached some photos of the Solo. I don't have any in my photobucket account. I posted some photos of the Target with some of my grips in the Kimber Talk section under the sticky about grips at the top.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Welcome Adam. I bought a set of your red morrel grips for my Pro Carry II a couple months ago.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts