Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everybody , i'm Federico and I stay in Milano , Italy.
My passion is 1911 Models and Kimber my favorite...
Sorry for my bad English .....:)

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Federico welcome to the forum from New York. your English is just fine. which 1911 are you shooting?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Federico welcome to the forum from New York. your English is just fine. which 1911 are you shooting?
Thank's ... My favourite is Kimber , also I have Springfield A1 1911, Remington R1, Norinco ... I never had Colt , but ... Forward. :)

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Federic9.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ciao amico mio .... Quale modello Kimber avete? Ho un Ultra II Elicpse e acciaio TLE.

Angelo

No more Italian, I promise..do not suspend me..
Thanks to everyone !!!
I Have now a Desert Warrior and a Custom II
In the morning I 'd put photo in dedicated board ..., I hope....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee! We like all of those guns also. Post some pics.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
City Limits.jpg

It's nice to have a new international member!!! How much trouble is it to purchase, own and shoot firearms in Italy?? Just curious. You seem to have some very nice pistols. I'm surprised you don't have one of the fine Beretta pistols in your collection (sort of the home town pistol)!! ;);)

Glad to have you here. Don't worry about your English. Most of us aren't that good at it!!!!:D:D By the way, "Hey Ya'll" is Southern American English. They don't talk like that in New York City!!!! :eek::eek: Looking forward to some international flair here, now. We may have just acquired some class!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Enjoy and shoot safely!!

Reactions: rockninemm

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your English is just fine. We'll figure it out or ask if we don't understand the first time. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello , thanks again to everybody :) ! Here , in abaut two months you can have a license to purchase , to own...and shooting in target practice...and for home defence.
The great big trouble is walking araund ,with the gun, really difficult to get ...y're really lucky in USA
I don't want to purchase Beretta brand because , for example, 92 FS model now in Italy on sale abaut 1000 euro ...is really an high price :mad:!!! At the same i buy 1911.
At the half price i'd purchase a Glock 19 .......:)
Twenty years ago I had 98 FS , my first gun...but i sold a friend :D

·
Super Moderator
38,381 Posts
That's a great looking collection you have there.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to the board, glad to have you from Italy, we could use some class around here. :)

I own and love my Beretta, here they sell the 92 FS for about 600$ US. Beretta was my first gun, but Kimber is my love now.

As for the US Made AR-15, they have come down in price alot here, you can get into one for less than 1000$ US easily. I think I have seen some sport models as low as $600.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts