Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member, 21 yr retired Marine, Georgia born, live in Houston, Texas, have 4 daughters, all love to shoot and shoot regularly. All my girls can shoot a smiley face at the 15 yd line with most any firearm. My wife, also a CHL carrier, is a better shot. Just ordered a Micro CDP LG and was told that I may have to wait 90 days. My guess is that is an under statement. Looking forward to the new membership and learning what I can about Kimber's products.

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome from Spring, TX

Reactions: pilotgun

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Welcome to the forum, pilotgun. The ladies are welcome, as well.

Welcome to KimberTalk Logo most expensive.JPG

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Thanks for your service to the greatest country in the world and welcome to the Kimber Forum pilotgun. Always good to add a new member to the brain trust. The Micro is new and desirable and thus pretty rare. We look forward to hearing first-hand about the build time and of course, range reports and pics. We love our Kimbers and the stories of obsession that go with them.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois pilotgun, thank you for your service. I'd love to see some pictures of your wife's Micro Carry CDP LG when it comes in, the only one I've seen so far is the basic Micro Carry. We'd love to hear from your wife, we have a couple of very nice ladies that participate on our forum and I'm sure they'd like to have her strengthen their numbers.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome from Florida. I spent many years in the Houston and Dallas area and loved it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome sir and thanks for stepping up to serve.

What does the misses carry? Mines tot'in a Sig P938 currently. But she keeps saying how she prefers the trigger on my Kimber Ultra Aegis II, both 9mm. She gonna have to get her own, I like mine for summer carry.
:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you All! As I said, look forward to learning about Kimber firearms. My wife totes a purple LCP, because of of its size, but prefers to shoot my P238 scorpion. Really no comparison. Can't wait to get the Micro CDP LG! Some say I will have forgotten that I ordered it by the time it comes in! Haha.

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
Can't wait to get the Micro CDP LG! Some say I will have forgotten that I ordered it by the time it comes in! Haha.
There's a very good possibility of that, I have seen the Micro Carry and Micro Carry Stainless on gun broker and other sites for sale but not the CDP or CDP LG. You might give Kimbers customer service a call and see if they've gone into production yet.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to the forum from beautiful downtown Monroe, Georgia!!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
Monroe Water Tower.jpg

Thank you for your service to the country, Sir. Semper Fi!!! Ooh Rah!!

Hope your Micro shows up in a hurry. It will be fun to hear all about it and see some photos!!! Tell the Mrs and the young ladies not to be strangers. We enjoy having the ladies join in also!! ;););)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pilotgun!! Lots of knowledge from this great group of men. Always something to learn...and a chuckle here and there :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts