Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day is done and its been a good one so bust out that scotch, bourbon, or beer and CHILAX!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
A couple margaritas and now it's time to break in the new Lazy Boy!

·
Registered
451 Posts
The sweet smell of Hoppes no. 9 lingering in the air with a Makers Mark Manhattan and some college basketball.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
The sweet smell of Hoppes no. 9 lingering in the air with a Makers Mark Manhattan and some college basketball.
Heard about the Hoppes aroma before and picking some up tomorrow just to see what the hub-bub is all about.Also watching some college hoops myself..SLU {st louis univ}is going for win #19 in a row..Enjoy you're MMM and some roundball...

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
Heard about the Hoppes aroma before and picking some up tomorrow just to see what the hub-bub is all about.Also watching some college hoops myself..SLU {st louis univ}is going for win #19 in a row..Enjoy you're MMM and some roundball...
In 1903, Frank August Hoppe mixed nine chemicals and created the most potent gun-cleaning solvent. My grandfather used it, my dad used it, I use it and my son uses it. One whiff and you'll never forget it, there nothing on Gods green earth like it.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
You boys got it going on tonight.

Just thought I'd pop in to see how things were going. I'm dangerously low on Hoppes No. 9

·
Registered
309 Posts
wonder if they ever thought about making that a men's cologne? might sell to all gun guys

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
wonder if they ever thought about making that a men's cologne? might sell to all gun guys
I used to have a bottle of after shave my son gave me one birthday called "Wet Gun Dog", it actually smelled pretty good.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Back on track------cocktail time, and tonight it's Jefferson Reserve Bourbon. Seems like an All-American drink for the All-American Race, even though it's in a rain delay. :)

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
I'll be sipping a little Elmer T. Lee single barrel tonight.

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
I got no class....I just cracked another beer!
That all depends on what kind of beer your drinking. I like a good dry stout or Scottish ale but in the summer time I prefer a lighter German Weisse beer.

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
That all depends on what kind of beer your drinking. I like a good dry stout or Scottish ale but in the summer time I prefer a lighter German Weisse beer.
Usually Sam Adams or something from Great Lakes. Catawba Island Brewing Company is just down the road though!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts