Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I talked to the range gunsmith about refinishing my PCII 9mm in Cerakote .I like this combination but have never done this before.#1 Do ya like the colors?..#2 Please be honest and don't worry about hurting my feelings since I don't have any..I'm just getting to many "all"black pistols and want to change it up a bit...

·
Super Moderator
5,190 Posts
I hate it', it's just plain ugly.....not! I really like the combination and think it would look great!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Not exactly my cup of tea,but I prefer all black.But it's whatever makes you happy that's important,so with that being saidI say go for it.:cool:

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am really not a two tone guy, I prefer all black, your combination looks good and if YOU like it that's all that matters.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I like two tone guns. That's what attracts me to the Eclipse. I think it is classy looking.

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
You expect an "honest" answer to your question from this group? Jus kidding. I am a huge fan of all black weapons. But I have to admit, that looks pretty sharp.

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
I love two tone guns I have 3 of them.

Reactions: Marshall

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I could find the Cerakote color of the Carry Classic Pro,I could have a poor mans Kimber..I love that color.

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
I guess I like Two Tone pistols pretty good heck I bought one. Not sure if I prefer dark frame/silver slide or the other way. :confused:

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
If I could find the Cerakote color of the Carry Classic Pro,I could have a poor mans Kimber..I love that color.
I was thinking the same thing when the finish on my Super Carry Pro needed redoing. The color they use is a blue black finish.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was thinking of P.M Cundiff5535 about doing it.He owns Freedom Colors close to Chicago and has posted some really good work on our forum.

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
I was thinking of P.M Cundiff5535 about doing it.He owns Freedom Colors close to Chicago and has posted some really good work on our forum.
That's the guy I would use when I'm ready, shoot him a PM. If I remember correctly his shop is about 40 miles from me.

·
Super Moderator
38,337 Posts
I know I will have the extra expense of shipping and insurance vs dropping it off at the range,but I like his work.
I really like the mill work he did on his gun, the man is a artist.

Reactions: Marshall

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Two toned pistols are alright just not my cup of tea. you are right this gentleman does really good work.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Being the owner of a Browning Hi Power Practical, which is a two tone Browning, I have to say I love the combo. Go for it!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts