Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup. Today is the birth of "KimberQuestions".
Seem to be a lot of Kimber haters out there and figure if I want the truth I should come to a direct source.
Looking forward to receiving lots of feedback to my questions.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Hm. Interesting.
Hello.

·
Registered
14,879 Posts
@KimberQuestions welcome to the site from Tennessee.

No Kimber hate around here just honest answers. Now if you don't want or can't handle honest answers then I wouldn't ask questions.

·
Administrator
40,105 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Dimondale, Mi.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yup. Today is the birth of "KimberQuestions".
Seem to be a lot of Kimber haters out there and figure if I want the truth I should come to a direct source.
Looking forward to receiving lots of feedback to my questions.
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome! There's Kimber hate, Glock hate, Ruger hate....etc. If you build it, someone, somewhere is going to hate it... I've found that other's opinions are just that... their opinions. I like to form my own opinions on things by trying them for myself.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
The difference is that people hate Glocks because they're ugly and Kimbers because they're beautiful.

I don't think Ruger is interesting enough to inspire hatred in anyone.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

The difference is that people hate Glocks because they're ugly and Kimbers because they're beautiful.

I don't think Ruger is interesting enough to inspire hatred in anyone.
In 1989 Bill Ruger Sr. sent a letter to every member of congress suggesting that rather than banning older firearms, congress should prohibit high capacity magazines over 15 rounds.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
NVM, fuck that guy

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I was mostly being facetious- both times- but in all honesty, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they hate Rugers as a matter of principle.
Of course, the thing about trying to be facetious is that it's only funny if there's at least enough truth in it for people to get the joke; it may only be funny to me because I'm the only one who doesn't find much that Ruger makes to be particularly interesting.
Of course, that might be because they're so boring I never hear anyone talking about them...
Ha! Full circle.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
KQ: Welcome aboard. Are you by chance the one who asked about Kimber quality over on the 1911 forum and said you'd come over here for a lookie-see? If so, ask away, as members here own about every conceivable Kimber model ever made.

If you're "that guy", then it's good to have you here with us.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NY. ask your questions we ain't scared...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts