Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago my wife and I purchased a Jeep as our family vehicle. I had no Idea I was going to be ducked. I was filling my gas tank yesterday and this woman reached in my window and placed a duck on my dashboard. She told me I have been ducked and chuckled as she left. I had no idea what that meant but yes, it brought a smile to my face. Curious I did a web search and found quite a bit about being ducked and who started this world wide fun movement.

Ducked

I haved ordered some ducks and soon as I get them I'll put them in a row. I will also have fun finding jeeps to put them on.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Wow, never heard of Ducking a jeep before, I can imagine how you must feel, it got a smile out of me just reading about it.

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From what I can see on the web A Jeep is a Jeep no matter the model or age. Most of the time is is done anonymously. I ordered 50 ducks for the fun so I will see how it goes.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was near the back of my Jeep so it didn't bother me. I was also caught so far off guard I didn't even see her vehicle.

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Yeah don't stick your hand in someones vehicle.
In some states thats like sticking your hand in someone's home.
Maybe set it on their hood.

·
Registered
14,005 Posts
Didn't know what to expect from the title but this is what I thought of...

Duck Butt.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah its been going on for a while...one of my friends lives in vegas, he and his sister have jeeps and have been ducked about 20 times between the two of them. I would probably do it if I had a jeep lol.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
That's hot.

Reactions: Lisa93
1 - 14 of 14 Posts