Kimber Talk Forums banner

881 - 900 of 926 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I have several relatives that live in southern Texas, southern New Mexico, and southern Arizona and they say (loud and with conviction) that the Biden Administration is lying straight up about the number of illegals coming across the border into the US... ...they say that the Immigration Service, ICE, and other Federal agencies have been muzzled about the truth about the conditions, numbers (which are growing worse by the day and are worse than anyone remembers), and that they are getting no help.... ...they are super angry because no one is listening and no one cares...
...just PO'd...

·
Registered
896 Posts
The Journal-Herald, Thursday, March 25, 2021 Page 5
Veterans Corner Commentary by John Kearns, USCG Ret., [email protected]
AGENT ORANGE: The following is the updated information for Viet Nam Veterans Presumptive Illness-
For Immediate Release:
Wednesday, March 17, 2021 (U.S. Senate)
In his continued push to provide Vietnam-era veterans their earned benefits and care, Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee Chairman Jon Tester is leading 16 Senators in introducing bicameral legislation to expand the Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) list of medical conditions associated with Agent Orange exposure to include Hypertension and MGUS (Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance).
What Is VA Presumptive Illness: Is a record of illnesses that the VA can ‘presumably’ cover for compensation even without an in-service connection. This means that these disabilities were not acquired during or caused by the veteran’s active duty, and do not appear in any of his/her service medical records. The VA’s Presumptive List for Veterans Exposed to Herbicides (Agent Orange) is too large to print here – it can be found at the VA website, or I can email you a copy.
BACKGROUND: The herbicide Agent Orange was used in both Vietnam and Korea during the 60s and 70s. Vietnam veterans who served between January 9, 1962 and May 7, 1975 are presumed to have been exposed to Agent Orange if they served (unless there is solid evidence that they were not). In Vietnam this includes all veterans that had boots on the ground, even if only for a short time, on ships included on the Ship List, or in Blue Waters within 12 nautical miles of the shores of Vietnam.
Korean Veterans who served in the Korean DMZ between April 1, 1968 and August 31, 1971 are presumed to have been exposed to Agent Orange (unless there is solid evidence that they were not). Additionally, veterans who served on contaminated C-123s after the war also qualify as having been exposed to Agent Orange (see the VA’s list of Air Force Specialty Codes and Units for specifics on C-123 qualifications).
Other veterans exposed to Agent Orange can qualify if they can show proof that they served on or near military bases in Thailand during the Vietnam Era, served where herbicides were tested or stored outside of Vietnam, or were involved in the testing, storage, or disposal of herbicides in the US. Any length of service is enough to qualify – the 90-day rule does not apply to vets exposed to Agent Orange.
RECENTLY ADDED: The 2021 NDAA added more diseases to the Agent Orange presumptive service-connected list for Vietnam War veterans. More specifically, the NDAA added bladder cancer, hypothyroidism, and Parkinsonism as Agent Orange presumptive service conditions.
THE FUTURE: Senate Veterans Committee Chairman Tester introduced the Fair Care for Vietnam Veterans Act this week, along with support from 16 other Senators. Tester said the bill would “put an end to decades of veterans wrestling with bureaucratic red tape” at the VA, adding that there is sufficient scientific evidence to connect the illnesses to the toxic herbicide.
Also, there is a Tropical Disease List for non-agent orange veterans who served in theaters considered “Tropical,” like jungles and rain forests.
The “Ships List” is available online for those who served in US Navy and Coast Guard in Vietnam. This list is updated monthly and should be checked often for those concerned.
This is the most up to date information I can provide concerning Agent Orange. As a reminder, I have won cases for veterans who served in Korea that could show they served on or near the DMZ. Agent Orange was used in Korea from approximately 1968 to 1971. Those that served in Korea at that time are the only ones who are acknowledged to have had exposure to Dioxin.
If you have any medical relation to Agent Orange, you need to apply as soon as possible. I am no longer a claims officer, but all Pennsylvania counties have certified claims officers at no cost to the veteran.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have several relatives that live in southern Texas, southern New Mexico, and southern Arizona and they say (loud and with conviction) that the Biden Administration is lying straight up about the number of illegals coming across the border into the US... ...they say that the Immigration Service, ICE, and other Federal agencies have been muzzled about the truth about the conditions, numbers (which are growing worse by the day and are worse than anyone remembers), and that they are getting no help.... ...they are super angry because no one is listening and no one cares...
...just PO'd...
[/QUO

The Media makes it so most people don't know, and the politicians in charge of it only care about themselves and power.

·
Registered
949 Posts
One report, that I have seen, shows the ranchers go out to tend the stock armed for self defense.
I'm pretty sure they are always armed when tending stock.
I would be.

When I lived in Cali , I lived very close to the border.
The people sneaking across are NOT the poor huddled masses the news propaganda say they are.
They are not families looking for a better life.

They are fucking criminals with records so bad they can't cross legally.
Smugglers, dope runners, child smugglers, chinese nationals (yup), and cartel members on watchlists.
It has been a bad situation for a long time.
Now Xiden has opened the gates.

·
Registered
13,772 Posts
Ha, I'm with you Ninja, this would be me working my Southern ranch Anywhere, USA.
bandolier_of_marston_8296.jpg

Reactions: wayne and bad ninja

·
Registered
601 Posts
There are so many illegals running around here I feel i'm in Mexico! Law enforcement or Boarder Patrol seem to look the other way. Sad to see our country looking like this. I do not know what are leaders are thinking! This problem is going to ruin our country.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
There are so many illegals running around here I feel i'm in Mexico! Law enforcement or Boarder Patrol seem to look the other way. Sad to see our country looking like this. I do not know what are leaders are thinking! This problem is going to ruin our country.
WELL YOU CAN COME HERE AND THINK YOU ARE IN SOMALIA.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
ALL THE ADS NOW MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I AM USING PROTEGY INTERNET ALL OVER AGAIN

·
Registered
896 Posts
This is interesting to view. Scientific proof of manipulation documentary.

·
Registered
949 Posts
"The main difference between the MRAD and other sniper rifles is that it can be chambered in 7.62 x 51 mm NATO, .300 Norma Magnum, and .338 Norma Magnum ammunition, giving the shooter greater flexibility without changing weapons."

.300 Norma Mag and .338 Norma Mag Gucci rounds?
Shit, with an unlimited budget of taxpayer bucks, why not?

·
Registered
668 Posts
These contracts are not just for the rifle -- they always include spares, repairs, training, accessories, etc. that can easily exceed the cost of the hardware.

·
Registered
896 Posts
When ever discussing the fact that Mr Biden is not President under the US Constitution point to the requirements of Article 2 Section 1 Paragraph 5, Amendment 12 and Amendment 20. While Mr Biden qualifies the team selection is invalidated since Mrs Harris is not a natural born Citizen of the US. Neither of her parents were US citizens when she was born. Both candidates for President and Vice-President must meet the requirements to serve as President
To be a natural born Citizen of a country the person must be born in the country of parents who are citizens of the country. So even if the Electoral College that selected the Biden/Harris team was legitimate Mrs Harris invalidated the selection. The point out that the Obama/Biden and McCain/Palin teams would fail to qualify since Mr Obama and Mr McCain were not, and are not, natural born Citizens of the US. And the same issues apply to Mrs Harris. Then also point out the evidence of the fraudulent selection of the Electoral College through vote fraud, which evidence says put others into public office illegitimately in the Federal, State, and local offices.

881 - 900 of 926 Posts