Kimber Talk Forums banner

901 - 920 of 926 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
These contracts are not just for the rifle -- they always include spares, repairs, training, accessories, etc. that can easily exceed the cost of the hardware.
.300 NM and .338 NM are ungodly expensive boutique rounds.
Ballistic geek stuff

.300wsm is mo betta

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
That's the real Joke!
Regan nor any POTUS since has altered America's judicial system.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
F%%% I HATE MYSTERY PAIN...FEELS LIKE SOMEONE SMASHING MY TOE WITH A HAMMER 😵EVERY MINUTE LIKE CLOCKWORK...PAIN GOES UP THE LEG RIGHT THROUGH MY CHEST

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
This thread is waaayyyy too long so, simply, ..::: BURP! :::...
That is all. Carry on! o_O

·
Registered
366 Posts
I NEVER CARED................
I do believe more and more people are starting to feel this way
I never cared if you were "gay" or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started
shoving it down my throat.
I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming me for your problems.
I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.
I never cared where you were from in this great Republic, until you began condemning people
based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.
I have never cared if you were well off or poor, because I've been both . . . until you started calling
me names for working hard and bettering myself.
I've never cared if your beliefs are different than mine - until you said my beliefs are wrong.
I've never cared if you don't like guns, until you tried to take my guns away.
Now . . . I care. I've given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It's your
problem. You can still fix it. It's not too late. But it will be. Soon.
I'm a very patient person at times. But I'm out of patience. There are literally Tens of Millions of
people just like me that are sick of all your Anti-American crap!
I've always cared about life, and all lives, but now you try to force the notion on me and my other fellow citizens and patriots that certain lives matter more than others. You protest, riot, attack, burn and loot.
Your so-called "movement" has become a radical out-of-control bunch of thugs, criminals and anarchists who are doing harm to our Country. We have had enough!
America is the greatest country on Earth, and if you don't like America then you can leave. We are
done caring about your misguided "feelings."
You don't have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right away from other Americans.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm tired of all the bitching about the dems and Biden when the regular people, the black community, and far left liberals like the Bernie supporters are coming around when it come to gun control. We need to spread awareness and not hate.

·
Super Moderator
37,745 Posts
Welcome to the forum Artemis, how about stopping by our "New Member Introduction" sub forum and introducing yourself to the membership. Tell us something about yourself, your interests, hobbies and where you're located.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'm tired of all the bitching about the dems and Biden when the regular people, the black community, and far left liberals like the Bernie supporters are coming around when it come to gun control. We need to spread awareness and not hate.

Welcome.to the forums!

You mean like the left did after Trump won?
Yeah, that ship has sailed.

Gun control is all but dead right now, and you wont see much until after the SC hears the NY case. States are passing pro gun legislation at an increasing pace.
Gun sales are at record highs.
Ammo manufacturers are ramping up long term production.
Does that really sound like gun control to you?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Oh, I don't know that "coming around" is something that can happen for "many" Artemis. There are plenty of anti 2A folk out there who are just as passionate about things as most of the faithful around here. I am one who believes not all Democrats or regulations are necessarily "the enemy" BTW. There are "many" on that side of the aisle though who would like for there to be serious changes, they're on record. ..."It is what it is", they're biding their time IMO. At the moment they're not pushing the issue because there aren't enough votes in the Senate to do anything of consequence. The process of budget reconciliation is off the table for this year and the SCOTUS is probably sympathetic to a traditional interpretation of the Constitution. That being said there's not much point in pushing the issue I'd guess?
Moving forward I suspect the prospect of "gun control" will once again certainly get some press. If there's another "event" involving a nut with an AR, a mob of pale faces (armed or not) storming the Capitol or bad weekend in Atlanta...
You get the idea, it's inevitable.
...again that's only my OPINION

·
Registered
949 Posts
Oh, I don't know that "coming around" is something that can happen for "many" Artemis. There are plenty of anti 2A folk out there who are just as passionate about things as most of the faithful around here. I am one who believes not all Democrats or regulations are necessarily "the enemy" BTW. There are "many" on that side of the aisle though who would like for there to be serious changes, they're on record. ..."It is what it is", they're biding their time IMO. At the moment they're not pushing the issue because there aren't enough votes in the Senate to do anything of consequence. The process of budget reconciliation is off the table for this year and the SCOTUS is probably sympathetic to a traditional interpretation of the Constitution. That being said there's not much point in pushing the issue I'd guess?
Moving forward I suspect the prospect of "gun control" will once again certainly get some press. If there's another "event" involving a nut with an AR, a mob of pale faces (armed or not) storming the Capitol or bad weekend in Atlanta...
You get the idea, it's inevitable.
...again that's only my OPINION
The Democrats (Politicians) voted lockstep against the will of the people they are elected to serve.
We didnt elect them to decide anything for us.
We elected them to represent OUR will.
They broke the social contract they swore to abide by, and openly flaunt it.
I wouldn't vote for or trust anyone who puts a D beside their name.
They are proud to be a Dem, and are okay with lying to you.

Fool me twice.....

Reactions: Bish

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Who needs gun control, when using your gun in self defense pretty much guarantees you lose everything you have just defending yourself in court and probably end up in prison anyway?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Who needs gun control, when using your gun in self defense pretty much guarantees you lose everything you have just defending yourself in court and probably end up in prison anyway?
Rule of the 3 S's.
Shoot.
Shovel.
Shut the fuck up.

Reactions: Shootinit

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
The Democrats (Politicians) voted lockstep against the will of the people they are elected to serve.
We didnt elect them to decide anything for us.
We elected them to represent OUR will.
They broke the social contract they swore to abide by, and openly flaunt it.
I wouldn't vote for or trust anyone who puts a D beside their name.
They are proud to be a Dem, and are okay with lying to you.

Fool me twice.....
...uhhh, you may want to re read my post ninja???
As far as who was elected to decide anything for YOU that's the dudes you voted for. The fiasco in AZ doesn't help anything BTW. The other elected officials in office were elected by THEIR constituents, not you or me. I can't speak to IF they're fighting to promote the will of the folks who elected them???
YES, the Democrats do tent to stick together unlike the Republicans. When the Anti 2A press comes, don't be surprised. I may suggest that you go ahead and prepare yourself for a number of Republicans to cross over to the dark side too should the optics require...

·
Registered
949 Posts
...uhhh, you may want to re read my post ninja???
As far as who was elected to decide anything for YOU that's the dudes you voted for. The fiasco in AZ doesn't help anything BTW. The other elected officials in office were elected by THEIR constituents, not you or me. I can't speak to IF they're fighting to promote the will of the folks who elected them???
YES, the Democrats do tent to stick together unlike the Republicans. When the Anti 2A press comes, don't be surprised. I may suggest that you go ahead and prepare yourself for a number of Republicans to cross over to the dark side too should the optics require...
Democrats are a death cult.
I didn't vote for Anyone to decide anything for me. You shouldn't either.
Thats what a child does.
Thats also not the job of any politician including the President.

Their job is to do what WE decide.
Whether they like it or not.

Democrats need "leadership".
Subjects need a ruler.
Children need a parent.

Free men only want representation.

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I would argue that free men only want to be left alone...

Reactions: bad ninja

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
I CAN ALMOST TELL YOU THE REASON HE WON IS SO DINGBATS CAN SAY THEY HAD THE FIRST WOMEN....NOTHING ELSE MATTERED.

901 - 920 of 926 Posts