Kimber Talk Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
Mail from my City Council building 5 miles away goes to the Post Office 3 miles away, to the hub in Jacksonville Fl, back to our local PO, and then to me for the price of a stamp.
That's not exactly a smart business model.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Us Tennessee hillbillies aren't as sophisticated as Monatanans. Weuns bring things like that to our neighbors "500 yards away" without the services of a delivery carrier.

No major gripes about any of the carriers or Amazon for that matter.
That's a perty fer piece to trot without your mule.馃檮

Registered
Mail from my City Council building 5 miles away goes to the Post Office 3 miles away, to the hub in Jacksonville Fl, back to our local PO, and then to me for the price of a stamp.
That's not exactly a smart business model.
USPS example. Had package coming from Kentucky to Michigan. Package arrives in Ohio, Next Day Pontiac Michigan (I live 50 miles from the hub) does it go to my local post office? No it goes to Pittsburg Pennsylvania!! Then Indianapolis!! Then to Detroit hub and eventually my local post office. 3 days turned into 10 days.
And people want government to control healthcare??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
USPS example. Had package coming from Kentucky to Michigan. Package arrives in Ohio, Next Day Pontiac Michigan (I live 50 miles from the hub) does it go to my local post office? No it goes to Pittsburg Pennsylvania!! Then Indianapolis!! Then to Detroit hub and eventually my local post office. 3 days turned into 10 days.

Yep.

Ask anyone that has to deal with the VA how awesome Government ran healthcare is.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

Been there. Done that. That's why they are going into banking.
Not for me.
Yep.

Ask anyone that has to deal with the VA how awesome Government ran healthcare is.
I have a friend who spent two years behind the lines in Viet Nam. He carried a machine gun taller than he was and wore black pajamas. He got hit with Agent Orange. There is nothing physically right with him now. He fought the VA for years and got two administrators fired. He is getting medications but nothing that will cure him.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts