Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked my my Micro 9 from my FFL dealer last night. My first impression was what a beautiful little pistol right out of the box and very well made. It was a bummer trying to disassemble even reading the manual. Went online and watched a video on disassembly to get the hang of it. Different than the 1911A1. Will give it a good cleaning and lube today and take it to the range tomorrow or Friday. I do like it! :)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I was happy that it was not the same breakdown as the bigger models, it's much easier. That being said, today I have to clean my bigger models...here goes! :eek:

·
Registered
715 Posts
SWEET!

Hope you love it as much as I do mine.:D

·
Registered
569 Posts
Great gun! Looking forward to your range report. My hubby loves his and has been problem free. Hope you enjoy yours as much as he does his.

·
Registered
715 Posts
You know feature for feature (if you interested in features) the CDP or Raptor is hard to beat.

CDP is Function with Beauty.;)

Raptor is Beauty with Function.:D

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Holub, how about stopping by our "New Member Introduction" sub forum and introducing yourself to the membership?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those are the best looking mini 9mm 1911 style pistols bar none! It makes you want to own one just to look at it :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts