Kimber Talk Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Which do you like better?
I like them both. The KC has the better trigger and is more robust thus will handle recoil better. The K6s has real front and rear sights, is more refined fit and finish wise, and is easier to conceal carry. I honestly couldn't make up my mind on which I wanted more, so I purchased both. With that said, I reckon that if I had to keep one of them, it would be the KC soully based on the fact that bares the Colt name and their revolvers are more sort after.

If both these revolvers were made by two new unknown manufacturers, I reckon most people including myself would probably go for the K6S because it it is more refined and is the higher quality revolver build wise. I would liken the KS6 build to a S&W and the KC to a Ruger revolver.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The K6s has a great trigger, steady pressure until you come up to a wall. You can Stage this trigger every time, then a crisp 1911 like break. This target was 10 yards with my hand loaded 148 grain Wadcutters. This little six shooter is a gem. Wasn't going to buy one because of price but found this one used for $375 ( I know, I stole it at that price with the night sights) looked it over good and don't think it fired 50 rounds before I got it. It's my favorite now and I carry it quite often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow that's way cheap

·
Registered
15,573 Posts
@Cdpiiguy welcome to the site from Tennessee.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.