Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends,

This forum has been pretty quiet for over a week so i though I'd start a discussion to see what everyone's favorite accessory for their K6S is. This could be holsters, speedloaders, grips etc.

i'll start.

My EDC is a 2" K6s and i normally carry it in my pocket in an Alabama Holster pocket holster. When I want to carry on the belt i use an Alabama holster "FlapJack" I really like this one as it allows it to ride real close at 4:00 and conceals very well with an untucked shirt.

I also carry two speed loaders made by 5 star. I am pretty sure this is the company that makes the kimber branded aluminum speed loaders as well. Lastly i carry a Zeta6 K-pak speed strip in my shirt pocket. So the kimber and a total of 24 rounds on me.

i really like the hogue bantam grips for the k6s and have a set of those on my 2" dasa. I've not gotten around to putting a set on my 3" yet but will probably do so.

What holsters and speed loaders have you found that you like? Do you have another must have accessory that you carry?

Have a great rest of the week!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Friends,

This forum has been pretty quiet for over a week so i though I'd start a discussion to see what everyone's favorite accessory for their K6S is. This could be holsters, speedloaders, grips etc.

i'll start.

My EDC is a 2" K6s and i normally carry it in my pocket in an Alabama Holster pocket holster. When I want to carry on the belt i use an Alabama holster "FlapJack" I really like this one as it allows it to ride real close at 4:00 and conceals very well with an untucked shirt.

I also carry two speed loaders made by 5 star. I am pretty sure this is the company that makes the kimber branded aluminum speed loaders as well. Lastly i carry a Zeta6 K-pak speed strip in my shirt pocket. So the kimber and a total of 24 rounds on me.

i really like the hogue bantam grips for the k6s and have a set of those on my 2" dasa. I've not gotten around to putting a set on my 3" yet but will probably do so.

What holsters and speed loaders have you found that you like? Do you have another must have accessory that you carry?

Have a great rest of the week!
My 2” in a Desantis belt slide and a Blackhawk Tecgrip IWB. Both are comfortable carrys for the K6s.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Tailwheel! Be sure to share a pic of the new holster when you get it! You have my interest!
Will do. Hopefully i will have it in a few weeks. He wasn't making holsters for the K6s but i bought him a mold so he could start making them for us Kimber fans.

his other work is excellent. I bought on the spot a holster for my N frame 4 " and he is going to make me an N frame 2.5" holster for my 327NG

no association other than he's local to me and a hell of nice guy that just happens to make some very nice holsters.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Will do. Hopefully i will have it in a few weeks. He wasn't making holsters for the K6s but i bought him a mold so he could start making them for us Kimber fans.

his other work is excellent. I bought on the spot a holster for my N frame 4 " and he is going to make me an N frame 2.5" holster for my 327NG

no association other than he's local to me and a hell of nice guy that just happens to make some very nice holsters.
Thanks! I’ll check out the link!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Kimber finally made the target grips for the K6S DASA models available and I bought a set for my 3" DASA. Slightly longer, they have a full three finger grip and are much more comfortable.

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts