Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased a new Master Carry, and have fired over 1000 rounds now with consistent jamming both before and after professional cleaning. I'm using Kimber mags plus one Chip McCormick and shooting 230g FMJ's. When it's not jamming/malfunctioning the gun shoots true 30 yards out, mores the pity. Did I get a lemon or am I not alone in this frustration. Appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

·
Registered
15,307 Posts
@NickyD, which size Master Carry did you get? Ultra, Pro, Custom?

NickyD welcome to the site from Tennessee.

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Registered
17 Posts
I understand your frustration, my gun jammed like crazy for the first 600-700 rounds and then I would get beamed in the head. I would send it back to Kimber, now I have 7000 rounds through my super carry pro and it shoots lights out. Never a jam and she is nice and tight. I love my gun now. Send it back to Kimber and see what they can do with it. Here is a ten round grouping from my Kimber that once was problematic. (From a bench of course) Offhand the picture is a lot different. 🙂

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.