Kimber Talk Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you conceal carry your Kimber or are looking to start carrying, then this is the new forum section for you!

·
Super Moderator
5,192 Posts
Thank you administrators, and thanks to the members for the great idea!

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Yep, this should be a very good section for carry style, technique and training, legal discussions.

Thanks, Admin.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, N82 is not my favorite holster, but this one is comfortable and does the job. Just have a mental thing about having to twist the gun to your body to get it out....

·
Super Moderator
5,192 Posts
Well, N82 is not my favorite holster, but this one is comfortable and does the job. Just have a mental thing about having to twist the gun to your body to get it out....

Why don't you start a new thread since this one is announcing a new sub forum.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes thanks! This should be a popular section.
Hey bud, not to sound rude or immature or bitter ( which I am of course ) but your avatar is killing me. I can't even read your posts anymore because it is so distracting. Sorry for the momentary hi- jack. I have learned that I'm not comfortable with shortened grips. That is why my cdp2 Ultra plus was manna from heaven. It is a bit heavier than my S&W Bodyguard :p but I feel much safer and much more secure with it. Even mag extenders bug me. Am I the only oddball out there?

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Sounds like the title of a new thread. :D

·
Registered
276 Posts

What grips are on that gun? I like em

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.