Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all;

I purchased this rifle over the holidays and have not yet recived it. I have a question or two..
Is a Kimber muzzle brake available for the Sub Alpine? Can the Mountain ascent MB be used interchangeably in the same caliber? The data sheets indicate a magazine capacity, but is there a detachable magazine with the rifle? Finally, does the new rifle come with bases or rings included? Thanks all;

·
Registered
13,772 Posts
Welcome to the site from Tennessee. Don't have a clue about your rifle questions but someone that does will be along shortly.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Hi all;

I purchased this rifle over the holidays and have not yet recived it. I have a question or two..
Is a Kimber muzzle brake available for the Sub Alpine? Can the Mountain ascent MB be used interchangeably in the same caliber? The data sheets indicate a magazine capacity, but is there a detachable magazine with the rifle? Finally, does the new rifle come with bases or rings included? Thanks all;
No idea about the brake, but there is no detachable magazine. It's an internal box mag with a floor plate that drops open. No Kimber rifle I've ever heard of comes with rings and bases. ( It looks like the tactical line might come with a base.)

·
Super Moderator
37,744 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Ringo-4570

·
Registered
836 Posts
Welcome from Michigan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts