Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Mike, offering a firearm for sale on your first post is a warning sign for most members. We've had beaucoup scammers here doing just that, so you may not get much action until you've made multiple posts and the members get to know you as a 'good guy'.

So post away and tell us something of interest about yourself, your guns, truck, whatever.

·
Registered
13,876 Posts
Preach my Brother Rick, agree 1000%. Mike, welcome to the site from Tennessee.

Need your location. Can't sell anything without PICS, detailed pics. Pics that include your screen name and photo ID that matches your screen name.

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Super Moderator
38,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum KimberMike, how about stopping by our "New Member Introduction" sub forum and introducing yourself to the membership. Tell us something about yourself, your interests, hobbies and where you're located.

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
...welcome to the forum from north Alabama just shy of the Tennessee line...

...pics-we need pics....

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
This guy most likely joined the KT forum just to list his rifle for sale. Post it and leave it. If someone wants the rifle, "they'll call me". Seen it before on other forums. They just use forums to sell their stuff, then leave the listings there after the item is long gone, as they themselves most likely can't remember all the places they had it listed and are too lazy to do the proper follow-up. If he was legit, he'd be quick to post pics to actually SHOW us his rifle in hopes of finding interest here. Clear sign of an individual with questionable character.

So "KimberMike", tell me how wrong I am about you.

And to Jake:
Kimber of Oregon
Cooper
Cascade Arms
Ruger (No.1)
A couple more that don't come right to mind.
And even Marlin made lever guns in the Bee recently, and Winchester made them for eons. (But I know you're talkin' HB rat/gopher rigs.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts