Kimber Talk Forums banner
461 - 480 of 505 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
I am not a picture taker by nature but I do have one pic of my favorite. I need to take some nice ones.

It has run flawlessly from day one but I have tweaked on it anyway. It has a Fusion 70 series steel firing pin, WC "bullet proof" extractor, Kimber "thin" grips, Wolff recoil and firing pins springs, and a TractionGrip. Been looking at night sights.

If I had known how good a gun this was going to be I'd have bought a TLE or CDP. But tweaks are also fun.

·
Registered
487 Posts
The newest one..... Hey, looks just like my Avatar.... how'd that happen?

Attachments

·
Registered
14,434 Posts
New Grips

I know these won't be everyone's cup of tea.

Mammoth Ivory on Gold Combat Limited Edition.

Sorry they are oriented correctly in my files...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I filled in the Kimber logo with hobby paint then stained and added grips US Navy from eBay
Very nice indeed. I did the gold paint inlay thing with some of my blued Smith revolvers. It really looks classy on blue if done well. Your M9 looks great.

If you have an Ultra, I've got a set of Kimber rosewood U.S. Navy grips available.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I was going to post a picture of my Kimber, but sadly, I just lost it when my canoe tipped over. Unfortunately, I had all my guns with me, since we were going to shoot once we set up camp. Sadly could not find them, despite diving repeatedly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My EDC

Pro Raptor II
Bone stock except for the grips and a wolff recoil spring. Has served me well for nearly 10 years.

461 - 480 of 505 Posts