Kimber Talk Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just an update: Called my LGS today to get prices on a couple of different models of Ultras. Owner gave me current prices, then said Kimber was due for a 5% increase, so it could be more by the time he can get em!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Just an update: Called my LGS today to get prices on a couple of different models of Ultras. Owner gave me current prices, then said Kimber was due for a 5% increase, so it could be more by the time he can get em!
Stockmaker...you gotta make a move on it even if it requires a road trip to find your desired model.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Stockmaker...you gotta make a move on it even if it requires a road trip to find your desired model.
I’ll do that if at all possible! Definitely plan to own an ultra in the near future. Worst case scenario, I’ll not let 50 bucks stop me when I’m already investing 1000!!! (Sigh!) Here we go again! One ultra leads to two ultras, leads to…….!!! I.LOVE IT! Thanks again my friends!😁

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I’ll do that if at all possible! Definitely plan to own an ultra in the near future. Worst case scenario, I’ll not let 50 bucks stop me when I’m already investing 1000!!! (Sigh!) Here we go again! One ultra leads to two ultras, leads to…….!!! I.LOVE IT! Thanks again my friends!😁
The one thing I've found on this site is there is a great group of enablers!

·
Registered
465 Posts
The one thing I've found on this site is there is a great group of enablers!
That’s one of the things that makes this site so great! Seriously!!! I had a coworker for about 20 years that was just like this. We fed off of each other’s enthusiasm and spent a ton of overtime cash on guns! We’re still great friends, and still “encourage” each other, just don’t get to see him everyday. But now I got you guys too!🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
107 Posts
No problem so does my wife as fir my kids they are on their own
LOL, that's about where I'm at these days. I've been a parent since high school. I moved out of my parents house into an appartment with a family. I'm ready to be an empty Nestor for sure!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
LOL, that's about where I'm at these days. I've been a parent since high school. I moved out of my parents house into an appartment with a family. I'm ready to be an empty Nestor for sure!
You sure started young. I was 24 when my son was born In 75. You obviously got me beat. I have 7 grandkids. From 20-2 years old. Older 2 live locally 20 & 17 occasionally see them they don’t want to hang with an old man 2 in Arizona & 3 in London. It’s just me & the old lady. Drama free lifestyle. You live longer that way.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You sure started young. I was 24 when my son was born In 75. You obviously got me beat. I have 7 grandkids. From 20-2 years old. Older 2 live locally 20 & 17 occasionally see them they don’t want to hang with an old man 2 in Arizona & 3 in London. It’s just me & the old lady. Drama free lifestyle. You live longer that way.
I am jealous!
Our 1st daughter was born when I was 18. We have 3 children total. 2 girls (28 and 20) and 1 boy (22).
I now have a 1 year old grandson and another grandchild on the way!
People tell me I'll wish my kids never left... when they finally do move out. But what most don't understand is, I've never lived on my own without kids. So I'm way overdue for some freedom!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I am jealous!
Our 1st daughter was born when I was 18. We have 3 children total. 2 girls (28 and 20) and 1 boy (22).
I now have a 1 year old grandson and another grandchild on the way!
People tell me I'll wish my kids never left... when they finally do move out. But what most don't understand is, I've never lived on my own without kids. So I'm way overdue for some freedom!
Absolutely you definitely paid your dues. I was a single parent with the 2 older ones my son now 46 & my daughter 45 from my. 1st marriage the youngest now 37 was with her mother after the divorce. As you know it was no picnic being a parent. Thank god I survived. I’m sure you will enjoy your new found freedom. What’s nice about grandkids you can see them as you wish. You will will probably get suckered into baby sitting.I did for awhile but my daughter took advantage. That was along time ago. No it’s just me & the wife & our little Yorkie. I can do whatever I want whenever I want. Stay healthy & enjoy life

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
LGS in my neck of the woods inventory is lean on Kimbers some micros or high priced 1911’s. Pros & Ultras no one has any.
...closest LGS can not get Kimbers (new or used) he's too small... ...my LGS, a much larger dealer, can't keep Kimbers and his stock right now is just a few Micro 9's; and he has no used Kimbers...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Forehead Nose Head Chin Muscle

21 - 39 of 39 Posts