Kimber Talk Forums banner
101 - 120 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
:ROFLMAO: Ha!! Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. One thing is for certain..it concealment qualities are outstanding.
I have the LCP Max, and it amazes me how easy it is to conceal a pistol with 10+1 capacity. I actually forget I'm carrying it at times!

The fact that it is utterly reliable and gobbles up every SD ammo I feed it makes it hard to beat.

·
Registered
14,348 Posts

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
Welcome to the forum Retired Doc, how about stopping by our "New Member Introduction" sub forum and introducing yourself to the membership. Tell us something about yourself, your interests, hobbies and where you're located.

Reactions: Oklahomabound

·
Registered
14,348 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Still NOTHING in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
14,348 Posts
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting...

Has anyone done a specific search on GunBroker? Some over priced ones could show up on GB before LGS.

Reactions: JC45

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting...

Has anyone done a specific search on GunBroker? Some over priced ones could show up on GB before LGS.
Kimber never has new guns on the shelves after they announce a new gun. I think we usually see guns 6-8 months after the Shot Show.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Guy at Academy Sport said it's gonna be at least 6 mons ..??
That really sucks. Why the hell introduce it if you don't have it readily available.

·
Administrator
38,881 Posts
That really sucks. Why the hell introduce it if you don't have it readily available.
I really don't know how firearms are shipped, the guns could be ready to ship, but it could be a lack of transportation. The little ice cream shop in our town just closed because they can't get deliveries. There is a huge shortage of truck drivers right now. People just don't want to work when they can stay home and get paid to do it. They were saying on the news that there is going to be a big shortage of toys this year for Christmas.

Reactions: 2sharp2

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
I really don't know how firearms are shipped, the guns could be ready to ship, but it could be a lack of transportation. The little ice cream shop in our town just closed because they can't get deliveries. There is a huge shortage of truck drivers right now. People just don't want to work when they can stay home and get paid to do it. They were saying on the news that there is going to be a big shortage of toys this year for Christmas.
Your probably right. Another one of Dipshit Joe's well thought out plans.

101 - 120 of 161 Posts