Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around for a good deal on one. The best I can find is $849 shipped on GB. Anyone know who has them in stock for a good price?

Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Yes, that's the one. I'll probably just go with them as that seems to be an excellent price. I get $10 transfers at my LGS.

·
Super Moderator
5,192 Posts
Dan is a great guy to work with. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Am awaiting delivery of my DC tomorrow as I got my hands on a DC w/o laser which is what I wanted. I have had two Solo's including a CDP and was never fond of the laser. I had trouble with the CDP and after a factory return, the gun shot pretty good. I got this DC off GB and after gun, ship, and transfer, have under $800 in the gun. When I ordered mine there were 9 on the site, 7 plain DC's and 2 with lasers. The two lasered ones were about $1100 and 4 were $799 and the last were $749. Can't wait for range trip. Bye the way, yesterday, all of the DC's were gone somewhere.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Rec'd Solo DC and I am here to tell you, it was worth the wait. This is NOT an early model Solo. Will post pic and provide range report later. Hint: 90 rds of flawlessly spent bullets found their way downrange to their intended target very well indeed!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Rec'd Solo DC and I am here to tell you, it was worth the wait. This is NOT an early model Solo. Will post pic and provide range report later. Hint: 90 rds of flawlessly spent bullets found their way downrange to their intended target very well indeed!
That's awesome. I'm curious if the black coating gets scratched off when re-installing the slide stop.

Craig

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Happy to hear things went well. Don't forget the range report.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
That's awesome. I'm curious if the black coating gets scratched off when re-installing the slide stop.

Craig
That would be called a "idiot scratch" and you can prevent that by putting a piece of tape there or even a guitar pick...
Been there and done that but it was my gf Ultra Carry and not mine...
Somethings you never live down bro...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts