Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hello from the coal fields of Eastern Ky. I have a new Kimber Custom ll, 45 acp. Never been shot. Wanting to trade to something easier to carry. New or used.
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
14,432 Posts
@lumpn welcome to the site from Tennessee.

Best bet take your Custom II to your local gun shop, find something you like and trade it to them.

·
Administrator
39,134 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lumpn, unfortunately, first time posters don't have access to the classified section until they build up their post count. If you offer it for sale or trade outside the classified section, it will be deleted.

·
Registered
14,432 Posts
@lumpn well I guess since you joined in December 2014 your not "new?" but it was your first post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello from the coal fields of Eastern Ky. I have a new Kimber Custom ll, 45 acp. Never been shot. Wanting to trade to something easier to carry. New or used.
Welcome to the forum Lumpn, unfortunately, first time posters don't have access to the classified section until they build up their post count. If you offer it for sale or trade outside the classified section, it will be deleted.
im sorry! I didn’t know.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Welcome and wow first post after seven years. we signed up at the same time.....

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
...welcome to the forum from north Alabama just shy of the Tennessee line...

PS: I carry full size 1911's in .45/.38 Super/9 mm and do it all day long using a shoulder holster... ...just get a good one (read not cheap) ...I use Galco Miami Classic...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts