Kimber Talk Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought the new micro 9 with built in lazer grip, I cleaned the gun and took it to my range. I used first the extended mag that came with the gun. Loaded 7 rounds of magtech 115 grain and to my disappointment the magazine was released slightly after the first round fired which jammed the next round in the chamber. I thought I must have somehow pressed the release mag button while gripping the gun. I tried it again after clearing the jammed round and it happened again. I pulled out that mag and decided to use the flushed mag that also came with the gun, 6 rounds in that mag I shot the first round and it happened again.. I am a right handed shooter as well as left handed. Don't know what is going on, I am concerned because I cannot depend on carrying this gun until I find a solution this mishap. This has never happen with any other gun that I own. I have not tried firing it with my left hand because I was totally distraught about what had just happened. Has anyone had this issue with there micro 9 with lazer grip?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Early Sig P938 had the same problem. You can purchase a heavier mag release spring for the sig and use it in your Kimber micro 9. That should fix the problem, that is if you don't want to send it back to the mother ship.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
@ExDRLSGT, was a whiney post one and done, not posted anything since the OP in 2018.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts