Kimbertalk.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a spam from Magguts announcing some new products. One is a magazine kit for the Micro .380. It will turn your six round magazine into seven rounds without changing the external dimensions or appearance.

I have a Magguts on my Kahr P380, and I REALLY like it. Not only do I get an extra round, but I believe the Magguts kits are more reliable than factory.

Yes, the springs look weird, but you gotta trust me on this. They make a good product.

www.magguts.com

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Thanks for the heads up !! I have a magazine for my Micro 9 loaded with their spring system for a P938 and it works fantastic. Will definitely be getting some for my Micro 380 mags

·
Registered
783 Posts
I have Magguts in my Kahr 380 as well and it is indeed quality stuff they sell. I wan't thrilled with the base plate fitment but they work great and add a round just as advertised.

Do they have a Micro 9 Magguts? If they do it should also work for the EVO.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I use Sig P238 MagGuts kits in my 7-round Micro .380 to give me 8+1.
Works great.

Do you have ordering information for the P938 kit? I'm presently running 8-round Sig P290 mags in my Micro 9 for 8+1, and I'm thinking that 938 kit might give me 9+1 in the Micro 9.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I use Sig P238 MagGuts kits in my 7-round Micro .380 to give me 8+1.
Works great.

Do you have ordering information for the P938 kit? I'm presently running 8-round Sig P290 mags in my Micro 9 for 8+1, and I'm thinking that 938 kit might give me 9+1 in the Micro 9.
Well crap !! I'm afraid I've gone and told an "Untruth". It was the P238 kit that I bought. When I got your PM, I went back and found the email notification on the order.

Sorry if that caused any untended excitement about getting a kit for the Micro 9 (I'd be on that too) :(

·
Registered
366 Posts
As I mentioned earlier, I use 8-round Sig P290 mags in my Micro 9 for 8+1.
I'm thinking about clipping the mag spring to make it shorter, then rebending/reshaping the bottom loop of the coil to fit the MagGuts P238 cup so that I can install the MagGuts leaf spring in an attempt to get 9+1 in the Micro 9.
Wish me luck.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Old thread, new stoke.

Magguts came out with a kit for the Sig P365. It turns the factory 10 round magazine into 12 rounds. I converted two magazines, and they manually cycle ammo perfectly fine. They're also easier to load. It's like the Pistol Wizard cast a spell of +2 Ammo upon my gun. It's MAGIC.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Please tell us more.
Are you saying the Sig P35 mag will fit the Kimber Micro Carry 380?

After googling it, I'm even more confused. Sig says the 365 is 9mm, so I don't see any way it could fit the Micro Carry .380.
Is it possible you were talking about the Micro 9 instead?

Also, the 365 mag is double stack and the Kimbers are single. I don't see a way to use the 365 mag in either of them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just ordered 5 of them
Not really want to add 1 more rd but to see if it fix FTF problems with my .380
Will give you update
Update: Guess I have to wait ..:)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOOK MA!
New Forum software allows easy quoting of two people!

Are you saying the Sig P35 mag will fit the Kimber Micro Carry 380?
Magguts makes kits for a variety of guns and magazines.

Just ordered 5 of them
Not really want to add 1 more rd but to see if it fix FTF problems with my .380
Will give you update
Exciting. Added capacity AND reliability.
Let us know how it works out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts