Kimbertalk.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any quality manufacturers of Mainspring housing/magwells that fit the Ultra CDP II 45 ACP? Looking at Ed Brown's page I cannot determine if he makes the right size for this firearm.:confused:

·
Registered
13,542 Posts
Are there any quality manufacturers of Mainspring housing/magwells that fit the Ultra CDP II 45 ACP? Looking at Ed Brown's page I cannot determine if he makes the right size for this firearm.:confused:
Just wondering why you want to add length to the grip of your Ultra pistol?
Just because you like the way it looks? Because you will be using it in matches that require quick reloads? You don't use it for conceal carry so it don't matter?
Other members have changed/added. I think the "size" does matter, also I think Ed Brown parts will fit, sorry don't know the part number. Others will be able to help you.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Since your frame is black KimPro and your MSH is satin, which color do you want?

·
Registered
11,761 Posts

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Click the link in my post for pictures.
:D thanks. Powers in the sky need to highlight links better or make them underlined. That's why I usually will 'bold' or change the color of links I put in my posts.

Thanks.

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Super Moderator
37,293 Posts
:D thanks. Powers in the sky need to highlight links better or make them underlined. That's why I usually will 'bold' or change the color of links I put in my posts.

Thanks.
Good idea Gary, I'll pass that suggestion up the chain of command.

Reactions: Insta-Gator

·
Registered
13,542 Posts
Since your frame is black KimPro and your MSH is satin, which color do you want?
Good question Tinman! The one Chuck added looks great but I think in his case function was the better result.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Good question Tinman! The one Chuck added looks great but I think in his case function was the better result.
The Tactical Ultra II has a KimPro frame finish with a black magwell. Looks cool to me.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Individualized color combinations is very cool, IMO.

I think there's one on the Kimber 2014 collection page that actually uses high-gloss (shinny) small parts, i.e. slide lock, mag release, safety, etc.

Gold Combat - Limited Edition

Reactions: Tinman

·
Registered
13,542 Posts
Individualized color combinations is very cool, IMO.

I think there's one on the Kimber 2014 collection page that actually uses high-gloss (shinny) small parts, i.e. slide lock, mag release, safety, etc.

Gold Combat - Limited Edition
YES, me likey that one! I want to see a Gold Combat LE in person!
It has a chrome looking magwell.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Don't be messin' with them Smyrna boys.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
G18C with multiple 33rd mags. :D

Do not attempt to adjust your set. We control the horizontal. We control the vertical ....

Reactions: Tinman
1 - 20 of 22 Posts