Phil - what brand is that .00?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 · (Edited)
Phil - what brand is that .00?
Rio.
12ga 00 Fiber Wad Low Recoil.

I originally got a case of it years ago for next to nothing. It was difficult to extract in my Winchester Defender so it sat unused. Works perfectly in the Shockwave though it's slightly longer than 2 3/4 so the magazine won't accept the 5th load. I would not recommend for other than range practice, but it does take a cool transparent pic. :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Thanks Phil! That's what caught my eye was the transparency!

·
Administrator
38,855 Posts

·
Registered
14,334 Posts
Damn it Phil, why did you have to post that?? Not even fired my Shockwave yet. Now I may need the Remington.
ENABLER!

Say HELLO to my little friend!!! That's what I thought of during the video. LOL

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
Damn it Phil, why did you have to post that?? Not even fired my Shockwave yet. Now I may need the Remington.
ENABLER!

Say HELLO to my little friend!!! That's what I thought of during the video. LOL
Hey Arland,

After all this time I finally stumbled upon a scabbard that I thought was designed right and the correct length, at a budget price. The sling needs replaced with leather but other than that I like it. Midway $59 free shipping. DeSantis Kurz 12 20 Ga Shotgun Case Scabbard Leather Tan

·
Registered
14,334 Posts
Nice, Thanks Phil. Gonna order one.

@Rick make a BAD ASS bass boat gun also.

EDIT: Just placed my order Phil.

·
Registered
135 Posts
My wife got me a Shockwave for my birthday. I took it to an outdoor range and fired it from the hip. Recoil was ok. Missed the berm completely. I couldn't hit a barn from the inside. I got the Crimson Saddle Laser and it became a go to gun.

Recently I got the Garaysar 105. It is really a well made gun, (not like the 104). I was shooting some old Sears and Roebuck Ted WIlliams bird shot and had a little trouble with FTE. I put some Black Aces slugs in it and I have never felt such a recoil even in my largest rifle. Damn, that hurt.

I love the Shockwave. It just looks mean.

141 - 160 of 168 Posts