Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon from Houston, Texas. I just purchased a Mountain Ascent .308. It comes with Tally low rings. I plan on putting a Swarovski Z5 on top. Are the tally rings the best rings for that rifle?

Thanks for the help...

· Administrator
42,259 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois texanottoman, I'm not a Kimber rifle owner so I can't help you with your ring question. I'm sure one of our Kimber rifle owners will be able to answer your question. Why not stop in our New Member Introduction sub forum and take a moment to introduce yourself to the membership.

· Registered
11,768 Posts
Sorry, don't know about the rings.

However, welcome to the forum.

There are a few Kimber rifle folk here, but mostly pistols. Hopefully one of the rifle owners will jump in here to answer you question.

· Registered
11,768 Posts
Please let us know how it shoots. I held one of those before but didn't get to shoot it. It's the lightest bolt action rifle I've ever held and I couldn't help but imagine the recoil the shooter must feel.

· Registered
18 Posts
Yes, Please let me know how it shoots. I have 7 Kimber rifles, one a custom wildcat 25/300 wsm. I nearly bought a mountain ascent, but any of our local dealers have not see n one. Please let me know how it shoots! thanks and congratulations

· Registered
1,835 Posts
Yes, Please let me know how it shoots. I have 7 Kimber rifles, one a custom wildcat 25/300 wsm. I nearly bought a mountain ascent, but any of our local dealers have not see n one. Please let me know how it shoots! thanks and congratulations
I wish I knew more of Kimbers rifles. But owning 7 pretty much confirms your position on the matter. Any issues at all?

· Registered
16,512 Posts
I wish I knew more of Kimbers rifles. But owning 7 pretty much confirms your position on the matter. Any issues at all?
Just FYI, this OP is four months old!

· Administrator
42,259 Posts
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Kimberriflrefan75. How about stopping by our "New Member Introduction" sub forum and introducing yourself to the membership?

· Registered
16,512 Posts
Yes. But barrel burner was here today and I sought his experience. Are we too big to rekindle a thread or too:)?
No problem at all just pointing out sometimes the OP and others in the thread are no longer active.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.