Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My beloved "T Series" Browning Hi-Power wore the tiny little OEM sights for 50 years, but after being sent to Novak's for a proper set of sights and a trigger job, she's home again ready for duty. The original sights were basically the same as found on militay 1911's.....all but useless. But now with a nice white three-dot system, milled low into the slide, it's an entirely different story.

The next mod is a new set of G10 grips.....soon.

With all the summer heat going on, we've been bingeing episodes of The Blacklist, enjoying Raymond Reddington having his way with the baddies with his Browning Hi-Power, which he refers to as "his Browning". Nice to have 13 round mags with backups. Always amusing to watch the show while fondling your own BHP. :)

Now as soon as our daytime temps get below 95* or thereabouts (115* the other day!), I'll head out to the outback and put a couple hundred rounds through her and check POI. It's just been too bleedin' hot to get out there to do anything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great gun! My Hi-Power went to a friend in the '90s & has yet to be replaced. The only thing worse than the original sights are the high adjustable high snag ones. Novak is a perfect choice for this work..

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
...uhhhh, looks like it'll be hard to not try out those sights and more so the trigger job. I know I'd cave and either get out way early or cross over to the dark side and visit one of those indoor ranges 😳
Beautiful Browning Rick :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Gotta love the P-35!

Reactions: Rick in Oregon

·
Super Moderator
38,415 Posts
Beautiful looking gun, Rick, I'm officially jealous.

·
Registered
14,039 Posts
Looks great Rick, always loved Novak sights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts