Kimber Talk Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks man. You may be right, but at the very least, enhanced sights are usually high on my priority list, being an old guy. The thing I like best about 1911s (besides their beauty), is that you just make one big hole in the target because you just keep hitting the same spot over and over... But you gotta be able to see the sights, day or night. Lots of good options out there. Range report will be forthcoming. I'm very excited. I've already ordered up a custom OWB two-tone leather holster. Can't wait to get that also.

D Dave
View attachment 128618

Here's my Compact CDP. I'll be taking her to the range tomorrow. Can't wait
She's a beauty and I'll bet she's a fine shooter, I carry an early all stainless series 1 compact all Wilson Combat model that's a great shooter and has been flawless

·
Registered
11 Posts
@Dangerous Dave welcome to the site from Tennessee.

Been a Ultra fanboy since I bought my first one (CDP Ultra .45acp) back in 2013. IMO they need very little "tinkering."
I added green Crimson Trace grips and that's about it. View attachment 128601

I just got the same gun and havent had an opportunity shoot it yet. But I was contemplating on TruGlo TFX Pro Sights or the Halosun Solar Green Dot, but if go that route than I would be sending the gun out to get milled. How are the crimson laser sights? I have a glock 43 with the lasermax and love it

·
Registered
15,307 Posts
Motorguru I like Crimson Trace laser grips, never had any problems, a call to customer service has always resulted in quick shipment of what I've needed, batteries etc.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts