Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...just got back from my local ffl who happens to have an indoor range... ...put 150 rounds thru this Micro 9 and no issues other than my right thumb drifting over the mag release a couple of times... ...muscle memory is a strange beasty...
...and yes, my Micro 9 has been broken in...

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
She's a beauty. I really like those ESVs. I have heard concerns about lint/filth building up inside the slide due to the cuts but i really dont see that being a problem. You need to clean this type of firearm regularly anyway. I clean mine once every week or so and it gets filthy riding around iwb 14 hours a day.

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
I cleaned a bunch of my guns a few weeks ago because I haven’t shot them recently. I need to do some rifles too. After they sit for a while I like to remove the old oil and add a fresh coat. I always clean my guns after I shoot them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like both of the ESV models really well. I havent seen the charcoal and rose gold one in person but it's sharp in the pictures. I want to get the barrel in my micro 9 DLC coated black at some point. I like my EDC stuff blacked out. Personal preference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts