Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my new baby to the range & she ate 150 rounds flawlessly. I’m very proud of her. Me on the other hand my accuracy was not quite up to par like the SS LW & Pro Carry. Just have to get use to her. Otherwise very happy.

·
Registered
158 Posts
That's great! Glad she performed for you. They're great little shooter's.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Great range report.. not so many of us that lucky
Consider yourself lucky and also nice cherry popper

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard all sorts of horror stories about some guns having to go back to Kimber For additional tweaking. I almost had second thoughts about the micro series . I already have a SS LW & a pro carry no issues.
was originally thinking of an ultra, but I wanted something easier to conceal, the ultra was real close to the pro so rapide it is. Love the size, feel, trigger, etc. it nailed my needs. I’m considering buying another one to sell just to make a few extra bucks. It’s amazing how much in demand kimbers are.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Glad to hear you like her. I know my micro 9 is my favorite carry firearm i have ever had. Fits my needs perfectly. What kinda knife do you have it paired up with?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Glad to hear you like her. I know my micro 9 is my favorite carry firearm i have ever had. Fits my needs perfectly. What kinda knife do you have it paired up with?
a Bread knife to cut a bagel. In Vietnam my nickname was Rambo. @my age I’m lucky I still have pulse & still strong enough to pull a trigger. This is my real deadly weapon meet Micro Vinny.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Micro guns take practice. Once you get accustomed to them they can be very accurate.
I’ll be spending more $$$ practicing than what the Rapide cost me. I’ll just shoot the bastard with my SS LW or Pro Carry accuracy is pretty good with those puppies.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think more have a good experience when shooting their Micro 9 for the first time. Mine functioned as it should right out of the box. Took it apart and cleaned it and oiled it well and went shooting. No issues, outside of operator error, used reloads that were a few thousands of a inch too long for the gun.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think more have a good experience when shooting their Micro 9 for the first time. Mine functioned as it should right out of the box. Took it apart and cleaned it and oiled it well and went shooting. No issues, outside of operator error, used reloads that were a few thousands of a inch too long for the gun.
Put another 100 rounds yesterday thru my micro Rapide no issues, love the way it feels & trigger action. Accuracy is getting better. I its my new EDC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts