Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The season is now half over and that means a broadcasting change from the Fox network to TNT. Todays race at 12:00 is the "Pocono 400" from Pocono Raceway in Long Pond Pa. Pocono is a 2.5 mile long triangular shaped track that requires the drivers actually shift gears during the race.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
JR!!!!

Long time Earnhardt fan!! Dale and now Junior. The old man was the master!! There will never be another Intimidator!!
The Intimidator!.jpg

Glad to see Junior get a second win. Wish him a lot of luck!!
Dale Jr.jpg
Go Dale, Jr. :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Several years ago, in my work doing advertising for Cummins, I did a photo shoot with Mark Martin because Cummins was the #2 sponsor on the Valvoline car Mark drove at the time. I went to his airplane hangar in Daytona and spent part of a day shooting. He was just the nicest guy in the world. His hangar was pretty awesome too. It was so spotless you could eat off the floor. He had his son's mini sprint car there in a trailer which was an impressive machine for a 6 year old that couldn't ride a bike yet! Mark's dad had owned a trucking company (JMarr) which was how Mark first learned to drive...driving a big rig at age 13, sitting on a phone book because he was so little. Anyway, I was a big Mark Martin fan but kind of lost track after Cummins got out of racing and Valvoline lost Mark. Valvoline is also a client and I got to meet Robbie Gordon when he was Valvoline's Indy Car driver. I liked Mark a lot more.

Reactions: Islander

·
Super Moderator
5,190 Posts
I've always been a big Mark Martin fan. He's a class act for sure!

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
What's that flushing sound I hear?

Reactions: Chickadee

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was our wannabee friend akah2meng7 going down the crapper.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
LOL. Bwah, ha, ha, ha. I knew it was coming.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Next time hit the report post button and if we're not on the forum we will get an email so we can deal with the problem.

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No thanks necessary Chickadee, I love getting a spammer in my sights and squeezing the trigger.

Reactions: Marshall

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I would if they'd been offensive. I knew eventually you'd get to it, so it was fun for a short time to see where that post went. Apparently, not far. :D

·
Super Moderator
38,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have many tools at my disposal Jeff, no need to drop a nuke when a single trigger squeeze will solve the problem.

Reactions: Marshall
1 - 14 of 14 Posts