Kimber Talk Forums banner

National Beer Day

2K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  Ultraman 
#1 ·
Today is National Beer Day, the day is celebrated by consuming copious amounts of gods gift to man.

Beer is one of the world's oldest prepared beverages, possibly dating back to 9500 BC when cereal was first farmed. It was found recorded in the written history of ancient Iraq and ancient Egypt.

As the world's most widely consumed alcoholic beverage, beer has it's special day in it's honor on National Beer Day which is celebrated annually on April 7th. Celebrate National Beer Day as you choose with a pint of pale ale, mild ale, lager, stout, or maybe a wheat beer.

Following water and tea, beer is the third most popular drink overall.

NATIONAL BEER DAY HISTORY
On April 7, 1933, President Franklin Roosevelt took the first step toward ending Prohibition and signed a law that allowed people to brew and sell beer, in the United States, as long as it remained below 4.0% alcohol by volume (ABV). Beer drinkers celebrated and were happy to be able to purchase beer again for the first time in thirteen years.

See less See more
#7 ·
I think I'll get this party started early, seein' it's a National Beer Day and all.

I'll be back after I fetch my beer (actually my Black & Tan is a Porter-Lager mix)

#18 ·
I was hoping that when Belgium based InBev bought them they'd send someone over here that knew how to brew beer but that never happened.

Reactions: Insta-Gator
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.