Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a nationwide list of pro 2A lawyers, if you were ever in need of a lawyer because of a shooting or any other gun related event this would be a good place to start looking.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Thanks for the list. Holy cow, only 2 in the state of GA...which is better than some states that have only 1...but Georgia....really? States with stricter gun laws have more lawyers, guess that's how it works. :p

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
TN only has two...at least one isn't that far away.

·
Super Moderator
38,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the list. Holy cow, only 2 in the state of GA...which is better than some states that have only 1...but Georgia....really? States with stricter gun laws have more lawyers, guess that's how it works. :p

States with stricter laws need more lawyers because good guys with guns are frowned upon.

·
Super Moderator
38,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hell yes sign up, damn Jeff I didn't know you practiced that kind of law.

·
Super Moderator
38,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you licensed to practice law in Illinois and can you bare low level temperatures if push came to shove....... just asking? :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good evening everyone. I too should sign up as I’m a 40 year practitioner of Pa. law. I’ve been an advocate of second amendment rights since 18. Acquired my first weapon (9mm Star) at 18 started reloading my own ammo and have been shooting ever since.

·
Super Moderator
38,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois VvVvrjrlaw, how about stopping by our "New Member Introduction" sub forum and introducing yourself to the membership?

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
If you join the Armed Citizen's Legal Defense Network (inexpensive-enough and a great outfit), they provide a list for your state of lawyers who have AGREED with the ACLDN to meet and 'take on' (sans retainer) members for 'future need' (as the coffin sellers advertise...). ACLDN ALSO suggest very strongly that you actually MEET the lawyer (closest, or who seems most congenial to your style... or whose hairstyle you like best... whatever), so you BOTH know who the other is, and get a sense of what-where-when-how... (You both know "why"!)

("Ad" for ACLDN, I'm a member: they send out 7 or 8 DVDs of lectures or lessons they want you to know about self-defense / post-shooting/brandishing 'stuff'' a monthly newsletter with lawyer 'interviews' (shortish answers to germane questions) and so on. Take a look:)

https://www.armedcitizensnetwork.org/

Reactions: Kcarrier

·
Registered
10 Posts
Heartily recommendation to uslawshild.com. In 46states with a 24/7 attorney answered hot line

·
Super Moderator
38,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Grtday, how about stopping by our "New Member Introduction" sub forum and introducing yourself to the membership?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I know that this is an old thread. But I would like your opinion on the US Law Sheild.
Is anyone a member? And do you think that it’s a worth while?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts